• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
    Roast Deez Nuutz beyatch!
    In your case they'd be peas
    WH

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
      We just got tali back, are you trying to run him off again? After reading the thread I'm kind of surprised Oso wasn't also Rodey.
      Oso is my homie. Been since high school.
      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
        Oso is my homie. Been since high school.
        Get him back here he was awesome! He pissed off everybody, it was great. He seemed to have a way of pissing people off that is difficult to master
        WH

Comment

There’s really not anyone posting on this site who’s worthy of getting pissed off about...it’s just the innernet (sic) after all.

Comment

I would just like to point out that it is Tuesday the 5th of January 2021and Rodney still lives at his aunts house in Richardson. I would run the plate on the car that he drives just to find out what note lot he has it financed through but that digs a little bit too deep into his personal business.

Correct me if I'm wrong but hasn't he had a habit of digging into the personal business of a few guys wives on here?
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
              In your case they'd be peas
              That’s not what your mom said last night...in your van! Giggity giggity

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post

Correct me if I'm wrong but hasn't he had a habit of digging into the personal business of a few guys wives on here?
                He done dug it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                  That’s not what your mom said last night...in your van! Giggity giggity
                  jokes on you i aint got no mom! That was old meg. So uh... yeah best you get yourself tested. Soon
                  WH

Comment

Working...
                  X