SSD no longer reading.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SSD no longer reading.

Have an OCZ Vertex 4 that is no longer being read. Shows as an attached device, shows in device manager, but will not open.

Any ideas?
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

hit it with a hammer. Should make you feel better.

Comment

OCZ had some issues in the past with going to sleep and never recovering. I had the issue, the data was not retrievable, but they did give me a replacement.

I believe it was related to the firmware.

Comment

I'm no IT guy, but have you tried turning it off and back on again?

Comment

Originally posted by abecx View Post
          OCZ had some issues in the past with going to sleep and never recovering. I had the issue, the data was not retrievable, but they did give me a replacement.

I believe it was related to the firmware.
          What was your process for replacement? I've had this drive a couple years and don't have a receipt or even the box for it.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
          He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
          Originally posted by Denny
          What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
          FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
            What was your process for replacement? I've had this drive a couple years and don't have a receipt or even the box for it.
            If you put in your serial number, it'll tell you if its in warranty or not.

Comment

Call this guy.

sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
              🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Working...
              X