Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The King View Post
    Appears that you do, Smegma.
    lol. As usual you're understanding wrong. Have your wife change your diaper, its starting to flare up your senility. ... Wait I think I'll just go ahead and put you on ignore now, you seem to be an alt of SS Junk. Hard to tell you apart. I put him on ignore years ago because he's not smart enough to talk to. He can never really make a point, he just keeps repeating the same retarded insults over and over. He even keeps replying even though he knows I'll never read his comment, just as I'm sure you will after this. Wouldn't surprise me if you're him.

lol! Oh cool look what I found when I did a quick ignore search:

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
    Is that a rhetorical question? I think it should be obvious that "The King" is the asshole in question. I'm sure he'll be in here shortly to call someone a xxxxxfag or xxxxcunt or something along those lines. This is the first time I've ever had someone on an ignore list, it feels empowering!
    A whole thread about people ignoring your stupid old ass. ROFL!! (this is making me laugh, maybe I won't put you on ignore after all. wait yeah i will)

Anyway yeah go ahead and reply to thin air.
    Last edited by Gasser64; 04-07-2019, 01:26 AM.
    WH

Comment

• Oh yeah, Smegma Stench be mad now, LOL.

Comment

• The "It could happen here" Podcast episode titled "Second American Civil War"

If you want the left's view on the matter, it's here.

Millions of podcasts for all topics. Listen to the best free podcast on Android, Apple iOS, Amazon Alexa, Google Home, Carplay, Android Auto, PC. Create...

Or you can search It could happen here" on any podcast app

Firearm Discussion and Resources from AR-15, AK-47, Handguns and more! Buy, Sell, and Trade your Firearms and Gear.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                lol. As usual you're understanding wrong. Have your wife change your diaper, its starting to flare up your senility. ... Wait I think I'll just go ahead and put you on ignore now, you seem to be an alt of SS Junk. Hard to tell you apart. I put him on ignore years ago because he's not smart enough to talk to. He can never really make a point, he just keeps repeating the same retarded insults over and over. He even keeps replying even though he knows I'll never read his comment, just as I'm sure you will after this. Wouldn't surprise me if you're him.
                I'd suggest backing off the meds even more. Try to go a full week without them? Perhaps then all characters in play will be on full display!

Comment

• Two Black Teenage Men in Chicago Mug a Middle-Aged White Man and Nobody Bats an Eye.

He Pulls out a Gun to Defend Himself and Everyone Loses Their Minds.

Comment

• The simplest lesson ever on why we should be able to carry.

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                    Two Black Teenage Men in Chicago Mug a Middle-Aged White Man and Nobody Bats an Eye.

He Pulls out a Gun to Defend Himself and Everyone Loses Their Minds.

Comment

• ^^^ When people are right on you a knife works better than a gun for getting them off of you.

The man should have emptied the magazine into both of them.
                      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• you get on me that close your going to learn a buck lesson in leaking.

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                          ^^^ When people are right on you a knife works better than a gun for getting them off of you.

The man should have emptied the magazine into both of them.
                          Fucking lololol. In Chicago? That would be a brilliant move.

In order to establish that you acted in self-defense, you must be able to prove:

You or another person were threatened by another person’s imminent use of unlawful force,
                          The use of force was necessary to protect yourself or another person, and
                          You only used the degree of force necessary to prevent danger or harm.
                          In other words: you or another person were in imminent danger and you used a reasonable level of force to stop the attacker from harming you.
                          Our guide to self-defense laws in Illinois explains when you can claim self-defense for yourself, your loved ones, and your property. If you need more information, call Kostopoulos Law Group for a free consultation.
                          Dindus started walking away when he drew on them, but I'm sure with your combat skills you'd make it look like they were still attacking regardless of a video recording.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                            Fucking lololol. In Chicago? That would be a brilliant move.

Dindus started walking away when he drew on them, but I'm sure with your combat skills you'd make it look like they were still attacking regardless of a video recording.
                            It doesn't matter where he was at, he should have shot them. In all likelihood he did not have a round chambered in the gun or he would have shot them while they were still on him.

If I were in his shoes both of them would have been staring at their guts from me disemboweling them. It only takes two swipes for both. In case you're wondering, yes I do keep a knife on each side of my person that I can access immediately and I have practiced my draw and slash thousands of times.. It is a knife designed for slashing. I have practiced on a pig carcass and the blade typically cuts to a depth of about three-quarters of the length of the blade or until it hits bone. Making the cut is nearly effortless.
                            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                              It doesn't matter where he was at
                              To seasoned bad motherfuckers like you, it does not, but for us common folk who do not want to be charged with a crime for defending ourselves, we would rather heed state laws.

Comment

• Like a broken fucking record, following people around and attacking everything they say. Back on ignore you go.

Comment

Working...
                                X