Kel Tec KSG questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kel Tec KSG questions

Are they good guns? Anybody have any experience with them?
    They look cool and I kinda want a shotgun.

Also(and this may be a dumb question), are there any additional regulations applied to this shotgun due to capacity? Basically, can it be purchased like any other shotgun after a quick background check?

Thanks in advance for any insight.

If they are available, it is only recently so.
    Probably too new for a 1st person review.

Comment

They want too much money for them everywhere. The interesting Kel Tec stuff brings way over MSRP usually.
      Originally posted by lincolnboy
      After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

The absence of auto switching between tubes has a regulatory advantage: the KSG is legal in all 50 states.

Cheaper Than Dirt! is America's Ultimate Shooting Sports Discounter, and we live up to that title. Expect bulk ammo deals, discount firearms, parts to build your next gun and more.
        Last edited by 95DRGT; 03-15-2012, 01:09 PM. Reason: Link

Comment

I saw one at a local shop for $1500(I think) which I thought was outrageous after seeing that retail is supposed to be $800. Looking online they show to be around $600 - but I haven't gone as far as to check actual availability.

Comment

the ksg isnt in mass production they are doing limited runs according to:

At the shot show the year before this last one, the gun easily easily jammed and it got stuck when switching the tube mags.

Comment

Yeah they are back ordered everywhere. After some research I ended up with a Saiga 12 and am very happy with it. My damn Stock, trigger conversion, mags, brake, and misc other things are suppossed to be here today but havent showed yet. Grrrrrr
              Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Working...
              X