Gouging at the Gun Show..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
    My brother called and told me of the Ft Worth show prices. A guy wanting $90 for Ruger 25rd mags. Lowers stipped for $300-500.
    I knew I should have bought more than 4 lowers last GB.

Comment

Guys don't hold me to this. But I was talking our L.P at work he said their is one gun shop in ft worth. Not price gouging on all his stuff. P-mags and lowers and LPK's I'm. He said pmags are $15 ea. I'm going to call him tomorrow. If true I will buy all his pmags and lowers and LPK's.

If true once I buy out all his shit. I will post up.
      sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
      🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
        Guys don't hold me to this. But I was talking our L.P at work he said their is one gun shop in ft worth. Not price gouging on all his stuff. P-mags and lowers and LPK's I'm. He said pmags are $15 ea. I'm going to call him tomorrow. If true I will buy all his pmags and lowers and LPK's.

If this unicorn exists, please let a brotha hold a few magazines. Fuckers that are hoarding are killing those of us that actually want to use them...

Thanks for meeting yesterday for the lpk, btw...

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post

If you make a score, I need two LPK's if the price is reasonable.

Thanks.

Comment

How about a BCG for a
            DPMS AR15?
            sigpic

Comment

I just text him. I'm waiting for him to write back.
              If I get lucky ill hook you fools up.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                If this unicorn exists, please let a brotha hold a few magazines. Fuckers that are hoarding are killing those of us that actually want to use them...

Thanks for meeting yesterday for the lpk, btw...
                No problem. Good meeting you.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

A bcg sure would do the trick for me right now, if he has one (1), I would like to know.

And ya'll are right, these people attempting to capitalize are running the sport right now. I just want one BCG and I cant find them anywhere for decent prices.
                  Originally posted by Sean88gt
                  You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                  Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                  You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

supply and demand is a cruel mistress.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                      supply and demand is a cruel mistress.
                      Yep, and I tell ya I will sell these bad boys when the demand outweighs my enjoyment. Right now, that road is approaching fast.

I am thinking of just waiting it out and trading for a 308 of some kind in bolt action.
                      Originally posted by Sean88gt
                      You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                      Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                      You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

1800 for cetme ? maybe its time for me to start selling my junk.

Comment

Paid like $590 OTD on a brand new GEN 4 Glock 23 FDE with 3 mags

Comment

Update. I called the shop prices are legit. But all out.
                            The owner is at a buying show as we speak.
                            By next week he might have stripped lowers and pmags.
                            Will keep y'all updated.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Working...
                            X