No announcement yet.

Official Netflix streaming thread! Post up your picks and new stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just watched Ip man and it was a pretty damn good movie. About to watch part 2.

Comment

• What this movie lacks is more than made up for with hot eastern European skankiness.

Comment

• White Lightnin'

Synopsis
        Dominic Murphy directs this dramatized portrait of West Virginia's "Dancing Outlaw," Jesco White (Edward Hogg), who turned his back on a misspent youth to learn an Appalachian tap-dancing style called "mountain dancing" made famous by his father, D. Ray White. When his dad is murdered, Jesco uses mountain dancing to exorcise his impulse to get revenge, but soon his thirst for justice becomes too strong to dance away. Carrie Fisher co-stars.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowLX View Post

What this movie lacks is more than made up for with hot eastern European skankiness.
          Is there a lot of nudity in it?
          Originally posted by talisman
          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
          Originally posted by AdamLX
          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          Because fuck you, that's why
          Originally posted by 80coupe
          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
          Originally posted by Rick Modena
          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
            Is there a lot of nudity in it?
            Only one or two scenes...but A) she has an awesome rack and B) No woman is ever fully clothed through out the flick.

Comment

• Finally got to watch the Wonderful Whites of West Virginia, what a crazy ass family that is. Worth a watch.

Next is documentary Inside North Korea. An Eye Docyor goes to North Korea to do 1000 lens replacements in 10 days, and Nat Geo tags along to document the craziness of that country. Good flick that shows the brain washing of the country, but not the extent of another film that I can't remember the name of.
              De Oppresso Liber.

Comment

• Watching America, The Story of Us right now. Pretty cool; didn't get to check it out when it was on TV.

Comment

• The Fighter

Things to Do in Denver When You're Dead

Andy Garcia is Jimmy the Saint, a former hoodlum who's trying to go straight but is pulled back in by his former boss (a very creepy Christopher Walken). Jimmy reassembles his old gang for what starts off as a simple assignment: scare off an unwanted suitor to the boss's daughter. Twists and double-crosses ensue in this multi-character underworld saga in the sardonic mold of The Usual Suspects. Gabrielle Anwar and Treat Williams co-star.

Comment

• Watched IP Man 2 yesterday, not bad even though the 1st was better

Comment

• Exit Through the Gift Shop

The story of how an eccentric French shop keeper and amateur film maker attempted to locate and befriend Banksy, only to have the artist turn the camera back on its owner. The film contains footage of Banksy, Shephard Fairey, Invader and many of the world's most infamous graffiti artists at work.

Comment

• B Monkey

Comment

• Originally posted by Torinoman View Post
                          Restrepo, about some fire base in Afghanistan and soldiers stationed there for 15 months. Pretty good I thought
                          All around good documentary. I am bent they had no qualms showing several angles of a dead US soldier, however no dead jihad.

Comment

• LET ME IN was real good.
                            2001 Ford Lightning Silver
                            1993 Mustang GT Silver Frost Titanium
                            1984 Bronco II 4X4 Silver & Red

Comment

• Originally posted by scootro View Post
                              B Monkey

Get around to watching it finally?
                              How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Originally posted by Spector93 View Post
                                LET ME IN was real good.
                                Watched that the other day, it wasn't too bad.

Comment

Working...
                                X