Gouging at the Gun Show..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
    This was at one of the local gun stores here.
    You'd think for $75 that they could at least spell the name right.
    04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
    There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post

but hey it's their business!
      Yup! And since it's a free market, I refuse to spend my money there

Edit: if Magpul had the facility to do so, they would be keen to offer their mags @$20/ea for orders of 10 or more with free shipping. During this madness, they would do 2 things: make a shitload of money once word got out that the PMAGs could be had for $20 no tax and no shipping, and they would immediately drive down prices in shops.
      Originally posted by PGreenCobra
      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
      Originally posted by Trip McNeely
      Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
      dont downshift!!
      Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Between The Walls
        That is what I thought. Well at least Academy is not trying to screw over people. Guess that is where I will shop from now on.
        I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
          That is what I thought. Well at least Academy is not trying to screw over people. Guess that is where I will shop from now on.
          Yea, I used to buy most of my guns at Tejas in Odessa. Went in there a few weeks ago and they had an M77 I liked, but it was marked $30 over Ruger's suggested retail and about $150-200 over what they go for on gun broker. So I am done with them now too.

Comment

Originally posted by Jester View Post
            It does matter. You shouldnt just accept the fact that people screw something up because they dont know any better. You should correct them to help them understand the difference. Otherwise you have a bunch of people calling magazines clips because they saw it on the news. This is basic communication 101.

Let me make it really easy for you to understand since you are an "engineer".

If I were to come to the company you work for and ask them to design me a rifle with a 10 round clip and I received a rifle with a 10 round magazine, I would take my business elsewhere and make sure everyone knew that your company was too fucking stupid to know the difference between a magazine and a clip.
            But then what if they put a magazine rack on it capable of holding 10 magazines?

Comment

Yea, I used to buy most of my guns at Tejas in Odessa. Went in there a few weeks ago and they had an M77 I liked, but it was marked $30 over Ruger's suggested retail and about $150-200 over what they go for on gun broker. So I am done with them now too.
              That sucks, they used to be reasonably priced. Well I guess it is now just Academy or drive to Lubbock.
              I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by likeitfast55 View Post
                Out of curiosity, what the hell does one need with more that 3 or 4 mags per gun? Stripper clips are quick and a shitload cheaper! Having said that, I have never been in a firefight on the ground.
                To combat vets, how many "loaded" mags are normal for patrol? During an extended engagement, how is ammo distributed?
                My first firefight I was on my 4th mag in probably less than a minute and a half. When I looked down and saw all of my empty magazines I was actually shocked, I honestly don't remember reloading once I thought I had fired about 20-25 rounds. To answer your other question the basic combat load is 210 rounds or 7 magazines unless things have changed. Personally I never left the wire with less than 10

Comment

Thx bud. Full auto, I can see that.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanger View Post
                    But then what if they put a magazine rack on it capable of holding 10 magazines?

May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
                    Semper Fi

Comment

Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
                      Yes but they all show backordered..
                      Shipping time is 20-30 business days

Comment

Thx bud. Full auto, I can see that.
                        No that was in semi, I never used burst in any fights. You lose too much accuracy IMO

Comment

Originally posted by DallasSleeper View Post
                          No that was in semi, I never used burst in any fights. You lose too much accuracy IMO
                          Gotcha. Dam......

Comment

Originally posted by DallasSleeper View Post
                            Yep. Burst is for up close and personal when you want knock down power.
                            May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
                            Semper Fi

Comment

Gotcha. Dam......
                              When i go shoot I normally just take a bag or two full of mags, then they are out I quit shooting.

I hate loading mags when I went to go shoot.
                              "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

My brother called and told me of the Ft Worth show prices. A guy wanting $90 for Ruger 25rd mags. Lowers stipped for $300-500.
                                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Working...
                                X