No announcement yet.

Star Wars Battlefront Beta Live Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea there's no learning curve. It's battlefield with a starwars skin. There are gonna be some good players.
    Other than that, runs great 144hz gsync. Never drop below 144 and not a stutter yet.
    sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

LOL, that's awesome.

Comment

There is a bit of a learning curve to the game and I was trying to figure out how people were scoring high in a match. I quickly realized that this game is meant to be played using as many power ups as you can find. Vehicles are where it's at.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
          He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
          Originally posted by Denny
          What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
          FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

One of the things I don't care for is not having any indication a grenade has been thrown my way. I've died multiple times to a nade explosion, not knowing it was there.
            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
              One of the things I don't care for is not having any indication a grenade has been thrown my way. I've died multiple times to a nade explosion, not knowing it was there.
              I like that - I think all games should be that way
              2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                I like that - I think all games should be that way
                Then they need to take away the markers that show you're being shot at as well.

Comment

Then they need to take away the markers that show you're being shot at as well.
                  That doesn't make any sense.
                  When you're hit, you have a general idea of what part of your body the shoty hit, and maybe where it came from.

A grenade just fucking lands there, and unless you saw it, you wouldn't know where it's from.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                    That doesn't make any sense.
                    When you're hit, you have a general idea of what part of your body the shoty hit, and maybe where it came from.

A grenade just fucking lands there, and unless you saw it, you wouldn't know where it's from.
                    I understand the wanting it. I almost used the realism argument but remembered it was a star wars game. Lol.
                    2012 GT500

Comment

Star wars battlefront’s $50 season pass announced

the evil empire has announced that its upcoming first-person shooter star wars battlefront will have a season pass that costs a whopping $50! Wait — isn’t that almost the cost a brand new game? Yup!

This season pass will include four expansion packs (the content in these expansion packs is currently unknown), two weeks early access to the expansion packs, and an exclusive “shoot first” emote. More details should be released soon.

Ea also gave us details on a new mode called hero hunt, that will be available when the game launches. This game mode will feature a player starting out as a hero or villain (luke skywalker, darther vader, boba fett, etc.) against a team of seven enemies. The player who kills the hero or villain then takes his place.

So, dice, about those comments from your producer a few months back… “if you think there’s anything we’re not including in the game to save it for dlc, i can tell you you’re 100% wrong.” okay then.

In other news, the beta was extended a day until tuesday, october 13.

Are you excited for the season pass? Is this turning you away from the game?

Comment

Well Disney is here in there somewhere so yea everything is gonna cost more. As long as it runs great IDC. It runs great too.
                        sigpic

Comment

I'll also be getting the season pass. Yep.
                          sigpic

Comment

I reallllllllllllllly like the Hoth map. Its so easy to feel like I am in the movie. That map feels so lopsided though, it feels impossible to lose as Imperials!

I changed my camera view to third person and it helped me a ton.

Comment

Originally posted by abecx View Post
                              I reallllllllllllllly like the Hoth map. Its so easy to feel like I am in the movie. That map feels so lopsided though, it feels impossible to lose as Imperials!

I changed my camera view to third person and it helped me a ton.
                              Yeah, third person is where it's at, which is weird for me as a long time CoD player.

I've been on the winning rebel's side a couple times on hoth. It's hard as hell, but doable. I think once people get used to it, it'll be more even. With people running around with little understanding of the game and objectives, the Empire will roll on the Rebs really easily.

Cool that it's extended a day. I wish they'd leave it open even longer. Waiting a month+ is going to be hard.

I'm not sure what to think of the DLC except that I'll probably buy it. This game is just perfect for me.

Comment

Pre-order and you can play it a week early! :O

I've never liked these types of games ( Battlefield, CoD ), this will probably be the first type of multiplayer FPS I've bought since counterStrike 1.6.

Comment

Working...
                                X