• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

awe the open beta was only for a week?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by abecx View Post
      I reallllllllllllllly like the Hoth map. Its so easy to feel like I am in the movie. That map feels so lopsided though, it feels impossible to lose as Imperials!

I changed my camera view to third person and it helped me a ton.
      Saw a youtube clip last night. As rebels you want to find an orbital strike, wait for the AT-AT to lose shields and then hit it with the Orbital Strike. Game over Darth.

Comment

I just bought the ultimate edition, $130 after taxes but get all 4 expansions. I bet the single player games are just as enthralling for a fan.

I WANT TO PLAY RIGHT NOW.

Originally posted by noshine4mine View Post
        Saw a youtube clip last night. As rebels you want to find an orbital strike, wait for the AT-AT to lose shields and then hit it with the Orbital Strike. Game over Darth.
        Hell yeah, i saw some videos and got some good tips. You can suicide run your aircraft into the ATAT's when its vulnerable to do a shitload of damage as well. Oh and i didnt know you could use grapple hooks and tow cables either!
        Last edited by abecx; 10-15-2015, 08:49 AM.

Comment

Sounds like we watched the same video yesterday. It's gonna be a long month waiting for this game.

My mom ordered the game for me from QVC of all places, which is totally sweet, but it doesn't ship until the 17th and no week-early preorder lovin'.

Comment

Looks fun but I still would have liked the option for single player
            WH

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
              My mom ordered the game for me
              You have just out gamered me :O

Comment

You can also use a vehicle turret when the AT-AT's are vulnerable to do massive dmg to them but you have to get it close. I always tried to take out the one way out in no mans land on the left first then deal with the other one last. The satellite turret things do good dmg on vehicles also.
                2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

pics of mom pls?
                  sigpic

Comment

My cousin and I gamed it up before the beta ended. After reconfiguring the flight controls, if we both get in A-Wings, the game is over for the Empire. A-Wings can take out an AT-ST in a single pass.

They can shoot down pretty much any Tie Fighter / Interceptor, and then strafe infantry to death. I hope they don't balance it.

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
                      They can shoot down pretty much any Tie Fighter / Interceptor, and then strafe infantry to death. I hope they don't balance it.
                      Tie fighters lack shields, awings have always been the more maneuverable ship with more weapons ( tie's typically lack proton torpedo ). Tie Intercepter is closer to being on even keel with the awing, but the weapons on an awing are still more superior.

I dont think they'll balance it as they have been doing a pretty good job keeping the 'lore' accurate.

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
                        My cousin and I gamed it up before the beta ended. After reconfiguring the flight controls, if we both get in A-Wings, the game is over for the Empire. A-Wings can take out an AT-ST in a single pass.

Yea I had hell shooting those things down as an imperial. The ties are more maneuverable but much slower.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FunFordCobra View Post
                          Yea I had hell shooting those things down as an imperial. The ties are more maneuverable but much slower.
                          And no shields. If you're not too damaged flying a rebel ship, you can ram a Tie and survive it.

Comment

You have just out gamered me :O
                            LOL, mom has always been a big supporter of my geekdom. Super cool lady.

Edit: nice article on Hoth imbalance and other news for the game:
                            Last edited by BLAKE; 10-16-2015, 11:01 AM.

Comment

Less than 12 hours!!!

Comment

Less than 12 hours!!!
                                Pre-loaded and ready to go. Think their servers are ready for the mass login?
                                "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Working...
                                X