No announcement yet.

Star Wars Battlefront Beta Live Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shit I haven't even played the damn game and I'm already thinking about refunding it.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
      Also, this isn't as tactical or involved of a game as the battlefield series. Much more arcade/casual feeling.
      Typical run-n-gun. No peeking. No prone.

Played some "team" games, but I haven't seen any coordination.
      "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
        Shit I haven't even played the damn game and I'm already thinking about refunding it.
        It's fucking garbage.

Comment

I'm glad I checked here before buying a copy.

I guess I'll stick with the shitty COD on ps4 for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
            I'm glad I checked here before buying a copy.

I guess I'll stick with the shitty COD on ps4 for now.
            I'm thoroughly enjoying the game, but I don't care about the flight aspect yet. I've only got 4 hours in it, but it's fun to me.

Beats COD is every possible way though. Fuck that shit game and shit franchise.
            sigpic

Comment

I'm thoroughly enjoying the game, but I don't care about the flight aspect yet. I've only got 4 hours in it, but it's fun to me.

I'll give ya that part. I'm going to give it a second shot tonight, but the flying aspect really kills it for me.

Comment

The COD franchise is shit, but I don't have a lot of time to invest in gaming, so it's easy to jump on there and kill some time.
                I was interested in this game, but it sounds like something that takes more commitment to playing than I have.

Any word on the next Battlefield? (Just read they are planning another Military style game for 2016 release)
                Last edited by Mike; 11-18-2015, 12:27 PM.

Comment

I hate COD and BF. If anyone wants to play with someone horrible in SW. Holla@#me.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FunFordCobra View Post
                    I hate COD and BF. If anyone wants to play with someone horrible in SW. Holla@#me.
                    I tried "friending" you on Origin. Dunno when I'll next be on, though.
                    "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

I tried the new Black ops III, and honestly, that game looks really, really good at 4k. (I'm talking single player, I don't want to play with children online. I played about 20 minutes of the campaign, and it was interesting. I'm not sure what happened to COD, last time I played the game it was modern era. Now it's crysis, but whatever.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I'm having a ton of fun with it. I suck, which hurts a little. Always did pretty well at CoD, but these mechanics are less precise. For it to work best in third person really paints that picture. I'm sure I'll get used to it. It's certainly worth the learning curve and the team games are pretty great so far.

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                        It's fucking garbage.
                        I'll add it to the list.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                          I'm having a ton of fun with it. I suck, which hurts a little. Always did pretty well at CoD, but these mechanics are less precise. For it to work best in third person really paints that picture. I'm sure I'll get used to it. It's certainly worth the learning curve and the team games are pretty great so far.

I'll add it to the list.
                          Damnit. For the record, I only hate the air controls. The rest seems passable, but arcade'y.

Comment

If Rainbow 6 wasn't right around the corner, I'd already have this game, but the fact of the matter is i want that more than I want Battlefront. Still contemplating this though.
                            Originally posted by Jester
                            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                            He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                            Originally posted by Denny
                            What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                            FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                              If Rainbow 6 wasn't right around the corner, I'd already have this game, but the fact of the matter is i want that more than I want Battlefront. Still contemplating this though.
                              Do you still play on the xbone? I'm thinking about getting Rainbow 6 for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                                Do you still play on the xbone? I'm thinking about getting Rainbow 6 for it.
                                Not at the moment, don't currently have an Xbox but I've contemplated getting one from a blackfriday special. Right now Microsoft has them for $399 with 6 games, not a bad deal. I've spent the last year or so heavily into computer gaming.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
                                Originally posted by Jester
                                Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                                He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                                Originally posted by Denny
                                What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                                FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Working...
                                X