HTC Vive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HTC Vive

I ordered one on Monday and it'll be here next Tuesday! I am excited but I'm also confused where to start. I cant wait for things like Amazon to have a virtual showroom.

I want to play that Portal demo for starters, any other recommendations?

oh shit they have a Descent game!

fuu $800.. Can't wait to hear your review.
    WRX

Comment

I have it, and anything involving heights is intense. Absolutely no way I can play a horror game.

Comment

The turnaround is that quick??? My oculus is showing August shipping
        Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
          There were reports of low parts availability on the Oculus before launch. Maybe they are running into that issue again.

Comment

Originally posted by big_tiger View Post
            I have it, and anything involving heights is intense. Absolutely no way I can play a horror game.
            https://www.wankzvr.com/ NSFW

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
            I guess so, I was pleasantly surprised. Fuck waiting til august :O

Comment

I had both on preorder and cancelled when I found out the lack of content. Looks great and I will definitely buy the next gen model if there becomes a greater developer demand.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by abecx View Post
                https://www.wankzvr.com/ NSFW

I guess so, I was pleasantly surprised. Fuck waiting til august :O

Comment

This is by far the coolest fucking thing I've bought in the last 20 years. To me this is more game changing than the smart phone was to the celluar market.

I dont even know where to start. The portal:vr game is so fucking immersive, some of the roleplaying games are addicting. The EVE game makes me feel like one of those mech's in the matrix. Sure, some of the games are abysmal and development is overall sloppy because of how new everything is. I love the Audioshield game. The weird feeling of holy shit am i about to be hit by that?!?! is awesome.

Someone needs to come out with Punchout! type game. Videos of people playing it just dont do it justice, you really have to put it on to realize how insanely game changing VR is going to be, even in its infancy.

Comment

This is by far the coolest fucking thing I've bought in the last 20 years. To me this is more game changing than the smart phone was to the celluar market.

I dont even know where to start. The portal:vr game is so fucking immersive, some of the roleplaying games are addicting. The EVE game makes me feel like one of those mech's in the matrix. Sure, some of the games are abysmal and development is overall sloppy because of how new everything is. I love the Audioshield game. The weird feeling of holy shit am i about to be hit by that?!?! is awesome.

Someone needs to come out with Punchout! type game. Videos of people playing it just dont do it justice, you really have to put it on to realize how insanely game changing VR is going to be, even in its infancy.
                    Pick up flight sim X. It's fucking awesome.

Comment

Mine's waiting for me at the fedex pickup place.

Now after the Rally race tomorrow I need to buy/build a PC for it...
                      WRX

Comment

Have you seen the company working on gloves you can wear, and detect your finger movements. I think Steam saw their demo and immediately wanted to work with them to get a working version to market.

Comment

I have the Gear VR and I am very impressed with that.. I can't wait to try out the Vive or the PS VR. With the better hardware I bet it is amazing! Leaps and bounds over what my S7 can do.

Comment

I started playing that Starseed or whatever game, seeing actual people inside VR freaks me the fuck out.

Originally posted by big_tiger View Post
                            Have you seen the company working on gloves you can wear, and detect your finger movements. I think Steam saw their demo and immediately wanted to work with them to get a working version to market.
                            No I havent, I really like the vive controllers, but gloves would be pretty cool!

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                            Pick up flight sim X. It's fucking awesome.
                            Will do for sure!

This is my favorite quick fun game so far.

Comment

This is the coolest thing ever.

I played the castle defense game in "The lab" for hours yesterday and the tennis game.

I started on Vanishing Realms last night and holy shit its crazy the first time you have a monster skelaton the same size as you, right next to you.. Walking around a caste hearing noises and scurrying around behind you..

Fun game till I got stuck trying to climb/teleport up the side of the mountain.
                              WRX

Comment

Working...
                              X