No announcement yet.

Jerry Jones accused of sexual assault

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jerry reminds me of tales from the crypt or skeletor. All the plastic in the world couldn't fix that mug

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
      What a waste of time. People fuck, people are unfaithful, and most the most important thing what happens beyond closed doors isn't anyones business as long as it does not harm you. I respect the man but do not like him, it is his non business life and shouldn't be made public. I just find all kinds of shit like this ironic while America holds past public figures as idols that were known to bang anything with a pulse.
      Normally I'm with you 100%, but I hate Jerry and if it was a player with legal problems like this, there would be consequences. For the record, I'd be fine with Jerry saying racist shit like the clipper's owner did.
      Originally posted by stevo
      Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
        fuck that, the NFL should crack down on his ass HARD! I know it'll never happen but I pray it does.

<------ HUGE cowboys fan, HUGE Jerry hater!
        The charges will be sealed until they are substantiated, for now they are simply wanting to prevent undue harm over potentially false accusations, which I think is a prudent move given the source and circumstances. If/when he is found guilty they'll unleash the hounds.

At this point extorsion is a very real possibility, and in my mind more likely than the charges up to this point. They guy is rich enough to have an number of high-class hookers service him, no need to triup on this one floosie.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
          At this point extorsion is a very real possibility, and in my mind more likely than the charges up to this point.

This is a simple case of her being pissed off at the fact that she's a whore and is being treated as one. She's got a lawyer (she's probably also been screwing) that convinced her to make a run at Jerry for some more money... the lawyer is out to make a name for himself and has her convinced that she has nothing to lose.

Extortion is the name of the game... nothing more.

I hope Jerry wins this one.

mardyn

Comment

Originally posted by mardyn View Post
            This is a simple case of her being pissed off at the fact that she's a whore and is being treated as one. She's got a lawyer (she's probably also been screwing) that convinced her to make a run at Jerry for some more money... the lawyer is out to make a name for himself and has her convinced that she has nothing to lose.

Extortion is the name of the game... nothing more.

I hope Jerry wins this one.

mardyn
            If she had sex with him, she already lost.

Comment

Thank Allah he doesn't own a basketball team!!! ...........

Comment

I've been following this case and it's even more of a mess than most know. One of the main issues right now is whether the statute of limitations has run on the Plaintiff's claims, so the Plaintiff's attorney amended the petition earlier this week. As expected, the attorney added a bunch of facts/allegations supporting his argument that the SOL haven't run, but what wasn't expected was that he added Jones' and the Cowboys' attorney, Levi McCathern, and his law firm as additional Defendants in the case. Parts of the amended petition are redacted, but it looks like the Plaintiff's attorney is now claiming that in addition to the alleged sexual assault and the hush money, that McCathern and others at his firm were part of a conspiracy to keep her filing civil and/or criminal charges against Jones. I have no clue whether any of it's true, but if it's not, I hope the Plaintiff's attorney gets sanctioned severely. It's bad enough when an attorney files a frivolous lawsuit, but it's a whole different thing when he drags a party's attorney into the case like this.

Comment

Dismissed.

Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                  I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                  Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                  Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                  dont downshift!!
                  Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Reeks of bullshit since they are barred from talking about the case even after its dismissal

Comment

Horny old rich guy: 1

Skanky extortionist: 0

mardyn

Comment

Originally posted by Back N Black View Post
                        Reeks of bullshit since they are barred from talking about the case even after its dismissal
                        It's not a criminal case, tard.
                        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                          It's not a criminal case, tard.

Comment

Bring on the counter-suit for libel, and include her legal party.

Comment

Working...
                            X