2016 CTS-V monster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2016 CTS-V monster

The all new CTS-V gets the new Z06 motor well similar to it.

THE BEAST WITHIN.
    CTS-V breathes power using a 6.2L LT4 supercharged engine with 640 hp and 630 lb.-ft. of torque. It launches to a top speed of 200 mph on the race track and smoothly hits 60 mph in 3.7 seconds via its 8-speed automatic transmission. The compact four-lobe supercharger works hand in hand with Active Fuel Management®, providing pristine engine performance for everyday driving.

UNCOMPROMISED CONTROL.
    Six piston front and four piston rear piston Brembo® brakes along with specifically designed and tuned for CTS-V Michelin® Pilot® Super Sport summer-only1 tires give you circuit level performance. And Magnetic Ride Control™ reads every inch of the road, adjusting to surface conditions at a rate of 1,000 times a second. So whether you’re hitting the track or the road, CTS-V comes prepared and in control.

THE HIGHLIGHT REEL.
    The dual nature of CTS-V becomes clear with the

Performance Data Recorder. Four overlays — Sport, Track, Performance and Tour — offer up to 30 channels of data and real-time audio and video. The front-view camera captures each curve and straightaway, and when parked, lets you watch and analyze your driving performance. Or take the footage to go on the SD card to watch or share your performance later.
    Last edited by 01vnms4v; 12-22-2014, 04:16 PM.

I was looking through that, but didn't see a price. Very impressive performance numbers.

Comment

Same here, bet at least $100k, I need a new job. Train engineer ?? lol

Comment

Shit... one of those flowback well monitors.

Comment

Originally posted by 01vnms4v View Post
          Same here, bet at least $100k, I need a new job. Train engineer ?? lol
          Price isn't announced yet, but likely to be able to pick up a nicely loaded model for probably somewhere around $85k-$90k. I would be very surprised if it crested $100k.
          Ford
          GM
          Toyota
          VAG

Comment

I had heard $80k base price. Either way, it'll be a bargain compared to an M5, E63, etc.

Comment

Think the Mustang fighter in the background is a shot at the Germans(cars)?

Comment

I think I will be getting one of these...my 11 V is still my favorite car, but this new sedan looks pretty sweet.

Comment

Working...
                X