No announcement yet.

Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They're learning that you just can't away with what you could back in the 90's.
    WH

Comment

• I never could cant away with anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
        They're learning that you just can't away with what you could back in the 90's.
        Originally posted by Craizie View Post
        I never could cant away with anything.
        Solid

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
          I never could cant away with anything.
          ur drunk lol
          WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
            ur drunk lol
            Did you not read your own post?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
              Why would Anyone actually read his posts?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
                Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                  pfft lol
                  WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
                    Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                    Lol.
                    Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                    pfft lol
                    More often than not, I read everyone's post on whatever thread I'm on.

Comment

• I am surprised there is not a fake surge in covid triple spiking, the world is ending, scare out there just before the elections. Maybe I haven’t watched the news enough in a while and it is happening and I haven’t seen it. I figured they would try to scare people from going to the polls on Tuesday.

CN

Comment

• Originally posted by CyaNide View Post
                        I am surprised there is not a fake surge in covid triple spiking, the world is ending, scare out there just before the elections. Maybe I haven’t watched the news enough in a while and it is happening and I haven’t seen it. I figured they would try to scare people from going to the polls on Tuesday.

CN
                        For the past two weeks they have been talking non stop about how many cases there are. All of the susceptible people have already died in most large metro areas with population density and COVID has moved to the secondary and tertiary areas. Right now they are talking about a second wave in Texas but it is all driven by El Paso and other secondary areas. If you go to the state website, there are very few people in the hospital in Houston or Dallas these days for COVID, at least in comparison to what there were back in June.

All of this is an effort to scare people into not voting on election day. Election day voting is very Republican heavy. Mail in ballots are very heavily Democrat.
                        Originally posted by racrguy
                        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                        Originally posted by racrguy
                        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• i believe there will be record in person votes and it will be trump by 320 . early votes are high already .

Comment

• Originally posted by bubbaearl View Post
                            i believe there will be record in person votes and it will be trump by 320 . early votes are high already .
                            early votes are predominantly democratic because they are lazy and need 3 weeks to vote.

Comment

• Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
                              early votes are predominantly democratic because they are lazy and need 3 weeks to vote.
                              dems are chronic procrastinators so they vote 3 weeks early, am I reading that right?

Comment

• Originally posted by threefortytwo View Post
                                dems are chronic procrastinators so they vote 3 weeks early, am I reading that right?
                                Perhaps it came across wrong, but the message should be that dems fail to get a vote in the traditional timeframe of a 12 hour day so need a 3 week period to muster up the action to vote.

Comment

Working...
                                X