The excrement just hit the fan, you have 5 minutes to grab your things and gtfo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cool cat View Post
    My “lucky” ass will be working with in Compton, CA next week. Things could get real interesting.
    Keep your head on a swivel. I do not envy you, and I hope you are paid very well.

Comment

My “lucky” ass will be working with in Compton, CA next week. Things could get real interesting.
      that sucks man, be safe.

Comment

• I am just going to run around being my normal self. Unfortunately I had to put my dog down Wednesday morning so I'll be rolling solo.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
          I am just going to run around being my normal self. Unfortunately I had to put my dog down Wednesday morning so I'll be rolling solo.
          Sorry to hear that man!
          Originally posted by stevo
          Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• I live in the sticks, got plenty of supplies. Plenty of deer if the food runs low. Have safe drinking supply. Not at all worried about the ammo supply... Im good for a long while I figure..

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
              I am just going to run around being my normal self. Unfortunately I had to put my dog down Wednesday morning so I'll be rolling solo.
              That sucks man. my dog's getting up there and has pretty bad arthritis in his elbow. he's starting to get kinda grumpy and is mostly grey now. I'm not looking forward to what is coming sooner than later.

Comment

• I'm pretty well set. I've been working from home for months now (was working mostly from home pre-COVID), I'll make another run to the grocery store in a day or so, I've got plenty of ammo, and no real need to leave the house other than my daily walks with the dog at the park across the street.

I've taken to occasionally carrying a BUG in a pocket along with my Glock 17 and an extra mag; mostly my Ruger LCR.

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                That sucks man, sorry to hear that. Always tough losing a good friend like that

Comment

• Now that it’s cooler I’ve started carrying full size and using my Carhartt flanel shirts more to conceal. n

SVO, sorry about your dog. Dogs are loyal and it always hurts when they move on. One of ours is 13 and we never know with him.

I encourage everyone to carry and look after family, friends and neighbors. We have just enough morons trying to start crap because of this election that innocent people will be harmed.

Comment

• I don't think it will be they day of the election but 1 or 2 days after and even more so if the results drag out

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Fuck a bunch of that.. That said, my brother lives in Riverside (just under an hour from Compton, east on the 91). If shit gets too crazy (riots or anything) and you need a safe place to go, let me know and I'll arrange for you to hunker down at his place. I'll PM you his address and my cell number.. Totally serious..
                      Last edited by Chili; 10-31-2020, 06:12 PM.

Comment

• I expect a solid win from Trump. I also expect the Dems to do their best to make it as controversial as possible. There will be riots and unrest immediately after but I think it is going to be in the places that have already tolerated it.
                        Originally posted by racrguy
                        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                        Originally posted by racrguy
                        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                          I expect a solid win from Trump. I also expect the Dems to do their best to make it as controversial as possible. There will be riots and unrest immediately after but I think it is going to be in the places that have already tolerated it.
                          I’m in total agreement but I expect the idiots to expand their efforts compared to this past summer. They are already planning and organizing it all.

Comment

• Just heard from a coworker who is based out of Compton that the local stores/businesses are already boarding up windows and doors. I’ll be in Long Beach in a little over an hour.

Comment

Just heard from a coworker who is based out of Compton that the local stores/businesses are already boarding up windows and doors. I’ll be in Long Beach in a little over an hour.
                              I would tell you to lock n load...but given where you are located....pray or leave.

Comment

• Interesting to see how many people have dropped from the board since this post started.

Comment

Working...
                                X