No announcement yet.

Three teens kill 2 homeless

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To rob a homeless man...wtf do u plan to get?

Comment

Kids that are too bored, no morals and no creativity. Whatever happened to building a fort or fishing?
      "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
        Whatever happened to building a fort or fishing?
        According to the people that want to tell us what's good for us, that's too dangerous without adult supervision. Oh, and don't forget to get a permit or you'll have to tear it down. Or, a license to fish.

Kids like these should be sent to prison to juvi until they earn a college degree. If they fail to do that, then straight to prison.

Comment

Originally posted by Baba Ganoush View Post
          My feelings as well. We're well past the tipping point.
          Don't take it personal. but don't be quitter. This country needs us to keep up the fight until we straighten it out or die trying.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
            Ever seen the movie Idiocracy?
            The movie played through my head as I was reading the story. It almost felt like I was Joe from the movie lol.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
              Let's see if we can get a group buy going. I'm in, and I'm sure there's at least a couple others as well.
              In

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
                The movie played through my head as I was reading the story. It almost felt like I was Joe from the movie lol.
                I bet you can wait so good.

Comment

People have always been this stupid/violent/sadistic. The world is more connected now so you hear things have a world away just like it happened in your neighborhood. It sounds like its getting out of control, but its unchanged. Its always been this bad.

Comment

2 down 610,000 more to go.
                    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Working...
                    X