No announcement yet.

Jerry Jones accused of sexual assault

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If this goes to any kind of hearing, i really want to see if the lawyer holds back laughter while reading her account of events.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
      There wouldn't be any DNA evidence with the way she is alleging it went down. He didn't have sex with her.
      [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vjo5qhDpUSY[/ame]

Comment

I guess Ray rice is stealing the spotlight from Jerry. Bye bye Goodell!!
        Originally posted by talisman
        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
        Originally posted by AdamLX
        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        Because fuck you, that's why
        Originally posted by 80coupe
        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
        Originally posted by Rick Modena
        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

How just wants money.
          sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
          🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
            Oh, to be 21 again...
            At this point I'll take 31! lol

Comment

Damn civil court, if she was really pissed she'd press charges. I smell gold diggah

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                There wouldn't be any DNA evidence with the way she is alleging it went down. He didn't have sex with her.
                I was just correcting the earlier posts. However, what if the other girl wiped it off her mouth and then touched her dress? Ask Bill Clinton about that!
                Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                  I was just correcting the earlier posts. However, what if the other girl wiped it off her mouth and then touched her dress? Ask Bill Clinton about that!
                  Exactly what I was thinking, the ole "Yogurt Slinger Stain on the Dress" trick...
                  Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                  I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                  Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                  Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                  dont downshift!!
                  Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by smitty View Post
                    Damn civil court, if she was really pissed she'd press charges. I smell gold diggah
                    That's what she is. Her Lawyer asked Jerry's lawyers if he was going to do anything about it to keep it from going to court. Jerry's lawyers said that he wont pay any money and to basically bring it the fuck on.

Comment

Comment

There's been a new development in the sexual assault lawsuit aimed at Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones.

From the beginning Jones' lawyers have called all allegations completely false since Jana Weckerly filed the suit on September 8. Now Weckerly is adding to her initial allegations, saying that Jones sent her money between 2009 and 2013.

In their attempt to keep the allegations private, attorneys for Jones asked the judge to seal the contents of the Weckerly allegations, but that judge at first refused the request, saying Jones is a public figure.

But this week, that changed.

After the new allegations were filed this week, Jones' lawyers again asked the judge to seal them. They claimed that if made public, these new details could smear Jones' reputation, and the NFL could launch a full-fledged investigation.

On Tuesday, the judge complied with the request, sealing the new allegations. That means these new charges will not be seen by the public.

Comment

Sounds like a judge wants to get paid for some "leaked" information.

Comment

fuck that, the NFL should crack down on his ass HARD! I know it'll never happen but I pray it does.

<------ HUGE cowboys fan, HUGE Jerry hater!
                            Originally posted by stevo
                            Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Who gives a shit if Jerry got a little strange from a stripper.

Comment

What a waste of time. People fuck, people are unfaithful, and most the most important thing what happens beyond closed doors isn't anyones business as long as it does not harm you. I respect the man but do not like him, it is his non business life and shouldn't be made public. I just find all kinds of shit like this ironic while America holds past public figures as idols that were known to bang anything with a pulse.

Comment

Working...
                                X