X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AT&T Doubles Mobile Share Value Plans on 9/28/14

Effective Sunday 9/28/14 but MUST sign up by 10/31/14

For all plans 15gigs to 50gigs

They will double the data usage without the price going up.

If you have any of those plans, all you have to do is call, or go online and update and your data plan will double.

http://about.att.com/story/sign_up_b...l?sf31660675=1

DALLAS, Sept. 27, 2014 -- Beginning Sunday, Sept. 28, AT&T is offering new promotional Mobile Share Value plans that include double the amount of data offered on Mobile Share Value plans with 15GB to 50 GB of data. New and existing customers who proactively sign-up by October 31* get 30GB of data for the price of 15GB** – perfect for families and small business customers. AT&T customers will benefit from this offer, which includes domestic unlimited talk and text, as well as unlimited international messaging from the U.S. to select countries.

What can you do with 30GB of data in one month?

Surf the web for 600 hours
    Stream HD video for 40 hours
    Stream music for 250 hours
    Upload 1000 photos to your favorite social media site
    Download 200 apps, games or songs
    And, send 1000 emails with attachments

Consumers can share data on up to 10 lines. If you are a business customer needing more lines, you can share 60GB – 100GB on up to 25 lines.

And if you sign-up by October 31, you can keep your new promotional shared data amount as long as you want – there’s no expiration. If you need to change your shared data amount after the promotional period ends, you will need to select from the current Mobile Value Share offers.

(checks account), Yep, i've still got unlimited LTE data for $64 a month.
    sigpic

Comment

That's cool. I need to look at my plan.

Comment

Unlimited here

Comment

Only if you sign up on oct 31st. No later no earlier...

Comment

Sounds great...but knowing AT&T and their deceptive advertising practices....I wouldn't be surprised if they start throttling people to dial up speeds once they reach a certain amount.

Comment

Still unlimited here too.

Comment

<======= unlimited......

Comment

Is unlimited really worth it when data speeds are throttled at 5 gigs every month?

Comment

Originally posted by TeeShock View Post
                    Is unlimited really worth it when data speeds are throttled at 5 gigs every month?
                    I am what I'd consider a heavy user. Constantly streaming things, and I use 2-3 gigs/mo

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                      I am what I'd consider a heavy user. Constantly streaming things, and I use 2-3 gigs/mo
                      I would like to know how I racked up 6 gigs of music streaming last month

Comment

My speeds are not throttled. I've used 30gb's some months.
                        sigpic

Comment

If my speeds get throttled, I don't even notice.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                            (checks account), Yep, i've still got unlimited LTE data for $64 a month.
                            Didn't know that was possible.
                            What plan do you have?

I have the minimal talk (believe 400 min), 2k text and unlimited data but pay $84 a month, and that's even after I get a small discount through my work.

David

Comment

For $64 a month unlimited data that is a single no doubt on the plan that originally unlimited. But, they still get throttled big time after 5gigs of data.

Wonder if those that have the 1-line unlimited if they have any additional lines on there account?

I use to be unlimited for yrs, but when mobile share value came out this yr, I actually saved money switching to it because I have three smartphones now on the plan, and now i dont get throttle at all.

I average about 8gigs a month, cause I stream Pandora 8hrs a day at work, and pretty much surf the usual web stuff as well.
                              Last edited by 01vnms4v; 09-28-2014, 10:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X