Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50 Places to visit if heights don't bother you

Trolltunga, Norway

Trolltunga is a piece of rock that juts out out of a mountain about 2,300 ft above the north side of the lake Ringedalsvatnet in the municipality of Odda in Norway. Thousands of tourists visit the cliff during the summer, and no safety railing has been constructed to maintain the natural beauty of the cliff

Katskhi Pillar, Georgia

A view of the small church on the Katskhi Pillar. A monk named Maxime Qavtaradze currently lives there, according to The Huffington Post, and food is delivered to him via a winch. Visitors are allowed, but women are forbidden to make the climb

Mokai Gravity Canyon, New Zealand

The 'Flying Fox' zip line experience carries riders face down and races through Mokai Gravity Canyon in New Zealand at speeds ranging between 80 and 100 mph. (Mokai Gravity Canyon)

Preikestolen, Norway

Preikestolen, a massive cliff located 1,982 feet above Lysefjorden, opposite the Kjerag plateau, in Forsand, Ryfylke, is one of the most visited natural tourist attractions in Norway.

I would do all of those except the trail in Spain.
    "You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating Fruit Loops on your front porch"

Comment

Yungas Road in Bolivia is a pretty nasty one as well. I think 270 tourists die on it each year. That's not Bolivians crammed in a bus.... that's TOURISTS!
      If it weren't for the gutter, my mind would be homeless.

Comment

Sign me up!!

Comment

Hello to the naah
          Originally posted by Da Prez
          Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
          Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

The zip line looks fun.

Comment

Last one makes me dizzy

Comment

Working...
              X