Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what kinda of wallets you ballers carry??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what kinda of wallets you ballers carry??

so i need a new wallet, i carry mine in my front pocket. its basically a leather card holder with a magnetic money clip. anything cool or interesting i should be looking into??

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

I had a Burberry card wallet for a long time but after like 3 years riding in the same pocket as my knife it started falling apart.

Picked up a Tumi recently and it's holding up well.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
      so i need a new wallet, i carry mine in my front pocket. its basically a leather card holder with a magnetic money clip. anything cool or interesting i should be looking into??

god bless.
      I'm really classy, binder clip all the way for my front pocket "wallet".

Comment

A real baller has a buddy in his entourage carry his roll.....

I just use a duck bill money clip the wife got me several years ago. It's proven to be super durable.

Comment

Money clip.

Comment

Maxpedition micro wallet. I carry mine in the front pocket too and it is the perfect size. Had it probably 3 or 4 years I think.
            Micro™ Wallet Military, CCW, EDC, Everyday Carry, Outdoors, Nature, Hiking, Camping, Police Officer, EMT, Firefighter, Bushcraft, Gear, Travel.
            I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Cowhide of course....

Comment

been rocking these for almost 20 years now. Cheap too lasts as long as you want.

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/BMF-Wallet-Sale-Original-Version/dp/B00P6A40G4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1447816358&sr=8-1&keywords=bad+motherfucker+wallet[/ame]
                sigpic

Comment

George Costanza special.

Comment

Duct tape bifold.

Comment

Medium black binder clip found in any office's supply room.
                      Originally posted by davbrucas
                      I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by FunFordCobra View Post
                        been rocking these for almost 20 years now. Cheap too lasts as long as you want.

http://www.amazon.com/BMF-Wallet-Sal...rfucker+wallet
                        Wife bought me that after catching a bank robber one day. If it would hold my badge I might carry it! Would probably get complaints every time I pulled it out. People have no fucking sense of humor these days.

Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                          Wife bought me that after catching a bank robber one day. If it would hold my badge I might carry it! Would probably get complaints every time I pulled it out. People have no fucking sense of humor these days.

No, we don't.

When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post

Embossed < Embroidered

Comment

I have a nice handmade leather wallet from a place in Denton called Bell and Oak. I'm from Denton so the history of it is cool to me as well but the wallet is extremely nice either way. They have some nice small card holders like you're looking for too. Might be worth looking into. Anyone from Denton would also enjoy the story and the history of it.

http://bellandoak.com/collections/wallets

Comment

Working...
                              X