Watch your fuel guys...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post
    Anybody happen to actually talk to the store and have tank tested before defaming them on the inter webs?
    No need. Only variable was fuel and car ran like shit and threw CEL. New tank of gas cured problems. Since we were on a road trip, I didn’t even have my code reader but it was 100% stalling and studdering so I’m sure it was a timing or knock code.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
      No need. Only variable was fuel and car ran like shit and threw CEL. New tank of gas cured problems. Since we were on a road trip, I didn’t even have my code reader but it was 100% stalling and studdering so I’m sure it was a timing or knock code.
      So basically no proof?

Comment

So basically no proof?
        You're right man, after he took the needles out of the chevron voodoo car he has on his dash, and said "good gas " three times, it ran like a champ. He also put more fuel in it. Your call.
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Anybody happen to actually talk to the store and have tank tested before defaming them on the inter webs?
          So basically no proof?
          So basically a controlled experiment with one variable. But given your sports betting history, everyone already knows simple logic and common sense are not your thing.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
            I think one of those ^ is Mtn Dew by mistake
            Control specimen.

David

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
              So basically a controlled experiment with one variable. But given your sports betting history, everyone already knows simple logic and common sense are not your thing.
              Don’t go changing the subject. You said you got shit fuel but you didn’t have it tested by a lab. So your full of shit. Don’t get mad

Comment

Costs more money to have it tested by a lab than you would ever want to spend out of pocket.

Comment

Don’t go changing the subject. You said you got shit fuel but you didn’t have it tested by a lab. So your full of shit. Don’t get mad
                  this is your attempt at trolling, right? you can't be that dense.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                    Costs more money to have it tested by a lab than you would ever want to spend out of pocket.
                    Yup. When we want to fully verify a shipment of diesel fuel is 'on spec' and was not contaminated during transport it takes 18 different ASTM tests and costs thousands of dollars (and that's with a discount, we do nearly 100 of these full test slates each year). Just one of the easy test to find out how much biodiesel might be mixed in with your fossil diesel will cost ~$150.

Comment

It was shit fuel which is similar to your shit sports betting. Again common sense eludes you so easily. I don’t need to have it lab tested just to convince the village idiot. Again it was a damn near perfect controlled experiment with only one variable. I’m done arguing with you on this too. You’ll just attempt to drag me down to your idiotic level then claim victory by beating me with your vastly superior experience as a moron.

Comment

Ha your car is a pos quit blaming it on the gas station!!! Liar

Comment

Working...
                        X