Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SlowLX View Post
    That's a little scary actually.
    What's scary? That I know what our country is set up to be or that I teach history? If you think it's scary that I teach...I don't see your ass doing it! I teach what the state tells me to teach and then pepper some actual history in as well. Come on to my classroom & watch sometime. I'm damn good at what I do!

What do you do to make a difference in this country you seem to dislike? Other than piss & moan I mean...
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Photonfanatic View Post
      Oh shut the fuck up you stupid bitch. Like you have a fucking clue. You've already proved to everyone here that you're a fucking moron. Begone.
      hahahahahaha...you are a silly boy! You are pissed that a bitch is smarter than you. WAAAAA

PS Next time call me a cunt. I LOVE that. bwaahaahaahaa

Oh and you seem to be the only one with that opinion. Otherwise, the guys on here call me out on my position on something and I defend it. They don't stoop to calling me names. Or are you mad that I've proved to you that you are a moron more than once when you are being one?

What's stupid about giving you information? I don't know why I think I'll get any semblance of an intellegent answer, but I ask just for shits & grins...
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Kimmypie View Post
        hahahahahaha...you are a silly boy! You are pissed that a bitch is smarter than you. WAAAAA

PS Next time call me a cunt. I LOVE that. bwaahaahaahaa

Oh and you seem to be the only one with that opinion. Otherwise, the guys on here call me out on my position on something and I defend it. They don't stoop to calling me names. Or are you mad that I've proved to you that you are a moron more than once when you are being one?

What's stupid about giving you information? I don't know why I think I'll get any semblance of an intellegent answer, but I ask just for shits & grins...
        I'm sorry, and I generally agree with you... but that's funny/ironic, ya gotta admit it

Comment

• Originally posted by GSRGuy94 View Post
          I'm sorry, and I generally agree with you... but that's funny/ironic, ya gotta admit it

True. It is pretty damn funny...My brain works faster than my fingers & I forget to go back & check the spelling sometimes! ADHD FTW

The funniest part is I did go back and double check the spelling of semblance!
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Kimmypie View Post
            What's scary? That I know what our country is set up to be or that I teach history? If you think it's scary that I teach...I don't see your ass doing it! I teach what the state tells me to teach and then pepper some actual history in as well. Come on to my classroom & watch sometime. I'm damn good at what I do!

What do you do to make a difference in this country you seem to dislike? Other than piss & moan I mean...
            If you would have read 1 post down you would have realized it was a joke and if you would have read anything else in this thread you'd realize the whole "what have you ever done for this country" argument is kind of a De facto loss for you when you're talking to a vet. Thanks for getting bent out of shape for nothing though.
            Last edited by SlowLX; 01-02-2011, 12:22 AM.

Comment

If you would have read 1 post down you would have realized it was a joke and if you would have read anything else in this thread you'd realize the whole "what have you ever done for this country" argument is kind of a De facto loss for you when you're talking to a vet. Thanks for getting bent out of shape for nothing though.
              LOL, you damn liberal fag pisser and moaner. Why don't you go join the military now that they'll let your kind in!
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by GSRGuy94 View Post
                So you're talking about significantly changing the Constitution, and the rights of citizens. Just checking. By the way, how did you feel about the Dream Act? Said if a child that was brought here illegally served in the military for at least 2 years (or paid their own way for college), they would be eligible to stay in the country and legitimately earn their citizenship.
                Must have graduated from a United States high school, or have obtained a GED, or have been accepted into an institution of higher education (i.e. college/university)

Accepted into. Not graduated or paying your own way. Nice try though but do try reading it. Also I am all for offering illegals ctizenship if they serve, learn english and are honorably discharged. They also should never be able to sponsor anyone. Wait...illegals can already enlist and gain citizenship.

Learn the bills you want my info on. Why are you for granting rewards to criminals? Should we grant amnesty to drunk drivers too? What about child abusers? Bank robbers?
                I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Haha yeah she needs to learn how things work around here, huh. Thanks for proving your ignorance, yet again kimmydumbassbiatchpie ROFL! One day you'll learn. Its fun to watch you try, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                    Must have graduated from a United States high school, or have obtained a GED, or have been accepted into an institution of higher education (i.e. college/university)

Accepted into. Not graduated or paying your own way. Nice try though but do try reading it. Also I am all for offering illegals ctizenship if they serve, learn english and are honorably discharged. They also should never be able to sponsor anyone. Wait...illegals can already enlist and gain citizenship.

Learn the bills you want my info on. Why are you for granting rewards to criminals? Should we grant amnesty to drunk drivers too? What about child abusers? Bank robbers?
                    Jesus Christ you're an anal little man... I think it was fairly obvious that I was paraphrasing the Act BIG time. They either had to graduate/GED and/or be accepted to a college or university, or join the military (2 year service). I only mentioned "pay their own way," because it was my understanding that they would not be eligible for any Federal grants/loans. Though I'm fairly certain that you have no sociological imagination at all, try to put yourself in on of their shoes; Your parents moved here from some South American piece of shit country when you were 3 years old. You don't remember ever being there, you've gone to school here your whole life, and you're about to graduate high school. You go to apply for a job, or submit your FAFSA, and find out that you have been here illegally for the past 14-15 years. I highly doubt you would be like, "Wow I'm a hardened criminal... guess I should just voluntarily go back to the country I was born in that I don't remember instead of trying to remain here and becoming a contributing member of society." I really can't believe you're comparing children that were brought here illegally by their parents, to bank robbers and child abusers.

Comment

• Nope, not anal at all. I actually read things. For them to get into school, their parents would have had to give them falsified social security numbers. Thus, they are identity thieves as well.

Put myself in their shoes? How about I put myself in the shoes of Hitler as well? I'm pretty sure he had the best of intentions as well. Idiot. I compared them to the children of bank robbers because it's an apt comparison. If the parents of a child robs a bank, do the children get to keep the loot because they did nothing wrong? Or do you imprison the parents, give the children to child services and confiscate the illgotten loot? You want me to feel sorry for them? No. They can already follow a path to citizenship that goes through the military. If they are concerned about it, they can go through that. Why do you want to pardon criminals?

And child abusers are only criminals because of evil laws that penalize them for actions that are unlawful. Just like every other criminal action out there. Once you grant amnesty for law breakers, why not keep going? Beating your kids? No longer a crime and if you've done it, no biggie. Go sign up for college and we'll give you amnesty.

So what you're saying is to be considered for this bill, you have to either graduate high school or not, either enlist in the military or sign the papers and go to college, probably paid for by tax dollars through a program or another. Wow. Why don't we just hand them candy and gumdrops as well?
                      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Working...
                      X