Don't ask Don't Tell is dead...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
    All three contain one thing that homosexuality doesn't: one unconsenting partner.
    I'd have to disagree, at least when it comes to the pedophilia. The very young are often very easily influenced. If they were led to believe that nothing was wrong (with the advances of the pedophile) then it stands to reason that they would consent. I mean, you don't often hear about the pedophile that scooped up the little kid and raped him/her behind the dumpster, then left them there. A lot more often you hear about the pedophile that tricks the kids into doing dirty deeds. Then they don't even tell anyone, until some time later it finally comes out. Basically they almost always trick them into consent. Even if its temporary consent, its still consent.
    Last edited by Photonfanatic; 12-30-2010, 02:46 PM.

Comment

• Same with incest, you can have two consenting partners
      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
        Same with incest, you can have two consenting partners
        Even eager...
        Originally posted by MR EDD
        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• Originally posted by ceyko View Post
          Even eager...
          Uh... what? I hope I misunderstand this post. Eager incest? Gross. I shudder to think.

Comment

• Originally posted by Photonfanatic View Post
            I'd have to disagree, at least when it comes to the pedophilia. The very young are often very easily influenced. If they were led to believe that nothing was wrong (with the advances of the pedophile) then it stands to reason that they would consent. I mean, you don't often hear about the pedophile that scooped up the little kid and raped him/her behind the dumpster, then left them there. A lot more often you hear about the pedophile that tricks the kids into doing dirty deeds. Then they don't even tell anyone, until some time later it finally comes out. Basically they almost always trick them into consent. Even if its temporary consent, its still consent.
            Wrong, children do not possess the ability to consent.

Comment

• Sorry but there ain't no way I would've sucked some guys boner when I was 8. So I would have certainly never consented.
              Last edited by Photonfanatic; 12-30-2010, 03:54 PM.

Comment

Sorry but there ain't no way I wouldn't sucked some guys boner when I was 8. So I would have certainly never consented.
                There's no way you wouldnt suck some guys boner? So you admit that you have? Keep that shit to yourself.

Comment

• Lol whoops. Haha went back and fixed that

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                    Same with incest, you can have two consenting partners
                    But it still has a very high propensity to produce a child with severe genetic defects. So I don't see it on the same plain, at all.

Comment

Sorry but there ain't no way I would've sucked some guys boner when I was 8. So I would have certainly never consented.

Had to wait a few more years, eh?

I somehow glossed over incest when I read that statement, but at any rate, we can take different scenarios that AREN'T this one and make half assed comparisons all day long. The fact of the matter is that if two people of the same sex want to have sex, who really gives a shit? Is your life really so perfect you need to worry about what others are doing to each others orifaces in the privacy of their own homes?

Comment

I somehow glossed over incest when I read that statement, but at any rate, we can take different scenarios that AREN'T this one and make half assed comparisons all day long. The fact of the matter is that if two people of the same sex want to have sex, who really gives a shit? Is your life really so perfect you need to worry about what others are doing to each others orifaces in the privacy of their own homes?
                        Not at all, but when they start demanding govt legislation to force acceptance I have a problem. If you want to fuck another man, fine...but keep that shit to yourself and in your bedroom.

Comment

• And I'm sure many will keep it to themselves... but now they won't get kicked out if somebody finds them out.

Comment

• Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                            Not at all, but when they start demanding govt legislation to force acceptance I have a problem. If you want to fuck another man, fine...but keep that shit to yourself and in your bedroom.

I agree that the government shouldn't even be discussing it, because it never should have been brought up as important to begin with.

Comment

• Originally posted by GSRGuy94 View Post
                              And I'm sure many will keep it to themselves... but now they won't get kicked out if somebody finds them out.
                              I am cool with that as long as it is business as usual.

Comment

I'm afraid I don't understand what you mean by this.

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                                I'll give you that. I could really care less what they do in the privacy of their own homes. I may think its disgusting and if asked I'd have to say that I disapprove, but I could just as easily forget the whole thing and never think about it again for the rest of my life. Except for the fact that, yeah, they keep on shoving themselves and their gayness in everyone's face. Demanding legislation and public recognition. Demanding that we conform to them, so that they can feel all good inside. Thats all this is about. Well if they are going to be that way about it, then don't be surprised when you get what you get for it.

Comment

Working...
                                X