The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
    Morgan also returns in Season 3, he's listed in the cast roll. I never realized he was played by Lennie James - Hawkins from Jericho. He's one of my favorite actors, I'd love to see him play a bigger part.
    I miss Jericho so much...It was my first "Walking Dead"

Religiously watched that show...such a good story line and they killed it right as a second civil war was going to break out...still need to get the book.

Comment

• Originally posted by UserX View Post
      Anyone think there's a chance Rick will find the black man and his son that helped him out when he left the hospital? They kinda dropped him on the radio at dawn every day.
      Yeah, I've heard from other places they meet back up either the last half of this season or next.

If it plays out the same as in the comics (or at least similar) they'll meet up after they move on from the prison/woodbury

Speaking of the comics, anyone know where to read the latest copies online?? I've read them all up to #90 on Scribd but can't seem to find #91 and up except for the spanish language versions
      --Marcus

Comment

• Originally posted by UserX View Post
        I don't have patience for that shit

I got all caught up last night, S3 has been much better than S2 so far... I can't wait to see how it unfolds.

Anyone think there's a chance Rick will find the black man and his son that helped him out when he left the hospital? They kinda dropped him on the radio at dawn every day.
        ^^^
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post

Religiously watched that show...such a good story line and they killed it right as a second civil war was going to break out...still need to get the book.
          Just stream it on Netflix again, that is how I first watched it over a year ago

Comment

• Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post

Was that one about the nuke going off?
            How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Comment

• Anyone else hear that they will be playing Season 1 and 2 (sometime in February I believe) in B&W? Should be interesting. They said it's a throwback to the comic and that they played a couple of episodes like that before.

Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post

Excellent show and hated that they killed it the way they did.

Originally posted by mystic96 View Post
                Yeah, I've heard from other places they meet back up either the last half of this season or next.

If it plays out the same as in the comics (or at least similar) they'll meet up after they move on from the prison/woodbury

Speaking of the comics, anyone know where to read the latest copies online?? I've read them all up to #90 on Scribd but can't seem to find #91 and up except for the spanish language versions
                I'm pretty caught up with them. I can figure a way to send them to you, probably either Drop Box or Google. I'll send you a PM in a day or so once I can get them uploaded. Man the comics kicked ass!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jose View Post
                  Anyone else hear that they will be playing Season 1 and 2 (sometime in February I believe) in B&W? Should be interesting. They said it's a throwback to the comic and that they played a couple of episodes like that before.

Excellent show and hated that they killed it the way they did.

I'm pretty caught up with them. I can figure a way to send them to you, probably either Drop Box or Google. I'll send you a PM in a day or so once I can get them uploaded. Man the comics kicked ass!
                  Actually found someone that has them scanned and uploaded onto YouTube, so I've read them all up to the most current issue. Love em! Next issue comes out sometime in January.
                  --Marcus

Comment

• just a heads up they will air S1 and S2 in black and white in the near future

Comment

• Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
                      just a heads up they will air S1 and S2 in black and white in the near future
                      They aired the pilot episode in b&w a while back; gave it a pretty cool feel. Not sure I would want to watch season two in b&w though; parts of that were pretty boring in color.
                      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

just a heads up they will air S1 and S2 in black and white in the near future
                        Must mean it's gonna be a blood bath in those episodes.
                        Originally posted by 03trubluGT
                        Your opinion is what sucks.
                        You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

• What is AMC doing to the show runners first Frank Darabont was canned and now Glen Mazzara has separated from twd (and amc)

Glen Mazzara: "My time as showrunner on The Walking Dead has been an amazing experience, but after I finish season 3, it's time to move on. I have told the stories I wanted to tell and connected with our fans on a level that I never imagined. It doesn't get much better than that. Thank you to everyone who has been a part of this journey."

*edit* heres an article :

O mecanismo de busca que ajuda a localizar exatamente o que voc? procura. Busque as informa??es, v?deos, imagens e respostas mais importantes em toda a Web.
                          Last edited by John -- '02 HAWK; 12-21-2012, 04:15 PM.

Comment

• Speaking of Darabont, he's got a new show coming out on TNT next year. You'll see some familiar faces in it. It's called L.A. Noir and is a period piece set in 1930s Los Angeles. Old school cops and mobsters shit. Should be cool. I'm assuming something like a tame Boardwalk Empire (which I haven't seen).

Comment

• Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                              Speaking of Darabont, he's got a new show coming out on TNT next year. You'll see some familiar faces in it. It's called L.A. Noir and is a period piece set in 1930s Los Angeles. Old school cops and mobsters shit. Should be cool. I'm assuming something like a tame Boardwalk Empire (which I haven't seen).
                              Its got the actor that played Shane, if I remember correctly

Comment

Its got the actor that played Shane, if I remember correctly
                                And Dale.

Comment

Working...
                                X