The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
    I'm a lazy son of a bitch. Is this series worth downloading? Or am I going to bitch and complain about gun realism and gay plots?
    There are some gun flubs, but not many. I think it's quality, but you know. JMO.

Originally posted by Denny View Post
    I just watched the first 6 shows and it already has more drama than ass kicking.
    That's because it's a drama, not an action show. Comic is the same way. There's plenty of violence and gore, but it's more about desperate people doing desperate things.

Comment

• Just got season 1 from Netflix. Time to see what the big hoopla is all about.
      Originally posted by talisman
      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
      Originally posted by AdamLX
      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      Because fuck you, that's why
      Originally posted by 80coupe
      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
      Originally posted by Rick Modena
      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
        Just got season 1 from Netflix. Time to see what the big hoopla is all about.
        you'll love it
        2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

• I can't wait for season two to come premier in October.
          I was in Best Buy yesterday and almost bought season 1 on DVD. Might go back next paycheck; it's a damn good show. AMC really knows what they are doing when it comes to series.
          I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Damn episode 1 was effin good. Disc 1 is over 3 hours long. Disc 2 is under 2 hours. I might finish disc 1 tonight.
            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.

Comment

• Well I finished all of season one last night. Damn I can't wait for season 2. Lol on a custodian wielding so much power haha.

Comment

• Little over a week left till the new season! Can't wait.

Comment

• Originally posted by GSXRK5 View Post
                  Little over a week left till the new season! Can't wait.
                  Unless it got moved up its almost three weeks away.
                  "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• Watch the latest full episodes and video extras for AMC shows: The Walking Dead, Better Call Saul, Killing Eve, Fear the Walking Dead, Mad Men and more.

Comment

• Damn i thought it was Oct 6th.... FML.

Comment

• Bring it!! Gonna be so bad ass!

Comment

• AMC is also jumping the shark with the "Talking Dead" talk show after each episode. The show features Chris Hardwick spending time with fans, actors, producers and tv enthusiasts, recapping that most recent Dead episode, and taking questions and comments from viewers. Fans may continue to engage with the after-show following the on-air conclusion, online, at amctv.com for more conversations, questions and trivia.

Comment

• Let the count down begin....
                            I would go beat the fuck out of all of them within an inch of their life, then fuck their chihuahua while they watch as they get loaded into the ambulance

Comment

• no
                              Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

• can't wait, can't wait, can't wait. I wish each episodes were two hour long.
                                2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

Working...
                                X