The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
    Ricks knife caused him to turn. Remember he used it to kill the security guards through the fence.
    No there is another explanation; maybe the virus is airborne. The prisoner turned and all Shane did was break his neck.
    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Ricks knife caused him to turn. Remember he used it to kill the security guards through the fence.
      Yeah but what about Randall? He had his neck broke.

Im starting to think that everyone turns when they die unless they get one in the head.

Comment

• Hmmm randall is a mystery.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

They turn regardless of how they die. The fact that Rick stabbed him with a knife that was used to kill another walker has no relevance to shane turning. This is kind of a staple of the whole genre.

Comment

• It follows all zombie lore after the outbreak the dead rise. I think its a kick ass twist.

Comment

• meaning the shit went airborne.

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                They turn regardless of how they die. The fact that Rick stabbed him with a knife that was used to kill another walker has no relevance to shane turning. This is kind of a staple of the whole genre.
                ..... I like to read peoples reactions after each episode shown. Most don't spoil......
                Originally posted by talisman
                I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                Originally posted by AdamLX
                If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                Because fuck you, that's why
                Originally posted by 80coupe
                nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                Originally posted by Rick Modena
                ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                Originally posted by Jester
                Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• I think I'll watch the Talking Dead for the first time tonight. I'm sure they will talk about the possibility of it being an airborne virus and I've even thought about this. The truth is we don't know what really happend to the Randall since they didn't show it.

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                    ..... I like to read peoples reactions after each episode shown. Most don't spoil......
                    Sorry dude, I DVR the episodes myself and if I can't watch it right then I do not dare step into this thread.

Comment

I think I'll watch the Talking Dead for the first time tonight. I'm sure they will talk about the possibility of it being an airborne virus and I've even thought about this. The truth is we don't know what really happend to the Randall since they didn't show it.
                      Well we all heard the snap......

Comment

You die you turn. He broke that kids neck and he turned also.

Comment

I think I'll watch the Talking Dead for the first time tonight. I'm sure they will talk about the possibility of it being an airborne virus and I've even thought about this. The truth is we don't know what really happend to the Randall since they didn't show it.
                          You heard the snap and Darrell even pointed out his neck was snapped.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lason View Post
                            You heard the snap and Darrell even pointed out his neck was snapped.
                            Darrell said he had no bites, just a broken neck. He did have open wounds from the handcuffs, the torture, and the leg wound...but I got the feeling that it's evolving now and that the walkers in the field at the end are from the graves.

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                              I hope Shane gets fucking killed.
                              you wish was granted

Originally posted by NTexas_V-Star View Post
                              I'm thinking this. I read somewhere online that Jon Bernthal (Shane) was picked up to do an L.A. Noire type show, so he's going to get killed off, become a walker, and then Carl has to put him down.

Guessing on the Carl part.
                              twas true

Originally posted by Downs View Post
                              Carl shot him in the book but he wasn't a zombie there lol.
                              what better way to progress his character without having a kid commit murder on a show

the zombie infection must be progressing. how else would randall and shane turn so quickly without being bitten. i think it has to do with being in a near death state. it reacts quicker. i dunno, i cant remember if any graves were holed out from those dead coming back.
                              Originally posted by talisman
                              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                              Originally posted by AdamLX
                              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                              Because fuck you, that's why
                              Originally posted by 80coupe
                              nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                              Originally posted by Rick Modena
                              ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                              Originally posted by Jester
                              Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• i thought everyone knew that zombies were "the dead rising again"...therefore once you die, you become a zombie, unless you get shot, stabbed, etc through the brain, because that's the only way to kill a zombie is to kill its brain

all of this was explained in "night of the living dead" LOL
                                --Marcus

Comment

Working...
                                X