No announcement yet.

Extra gaming PC stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didnt mean to spark a fucking pc vs console gaming piss fest. This shits not android vs iphone or mac vs pc, its hey a kid wants to play fortnite with his friends and not some chance to teach some bullshit life lessons. Console is perfectly fine and capable of playing the game and if the child is already adept at other FPS on a console, I would just get them the game on their console of choice.

Hey, my son wants to rev your cars engine! No problem, let me just invite him over to pull the engine and swap the pistons rings I fried.

PS4 Fortnite = Free
    Xbox Fortnite = Free
    iOs Fortnite = Free, can use keyboard/mouse
    Full fucking computer to play Fortnite $300
    Last edited by abecx; 07-06-2018, 08:56 AM.

Comment

I don't really care, I was just trying to hurt his feelings.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
        That would be a huge improvement, and a huge advantage over someone still using a controller on an FPS.

or there's this now

Comment

Originally posted by abecx View Post
          I didnt mean to spark a fucking pc vs console gaming piss fest.
          Yet then continues piss festing.
          sigpic

Comment

I didnt mean to spark a fucking pc vs console gaming piss fest. This shits not android vs iphone or mac vs pc, its hey a kid wants to play fortnite with his friends and not some chance to teach some bullshit life lessons. Console is perfectly fine and capable of playing the game and if the child is already adept at other FPS on a console, I would just get them the game on their console of choice.

Hey, my son wants to rev your cars engine! No problem, let me just invite him over to pull the engine and swap the pistons rings I fried.

PS4 Fortnite = Free
            Xbox Fortnite = Free
            iOs Fortnite = Free, can use keyboard/mouse
            Full fucking computer to play Fortnite $300
            The goal is long term here. He has fortnite on xbox, but is shit at it because he's used to keyboard and mouse. He just can't play any decent games on their desktop.

I appreciate the input.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
              I don't really care, I was just trying to hurt his feelings.
              Fuck you, man. I didn't sleep at all last night worried about my feelers.

Comment

Always been a fan of PC gaming as nothing makes a young person learn the OS/hardware like having to fix/modify it to play the game.
                Originally posted by MR EDD
                U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

I'm a fan of convenience...

Comment

I've got 8gb of G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 1600 ram and a GTX 560 OC. $25 and it's all yours.

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                      I've got 8gb of G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 1600 ram and a GTX 560 OC. $25 and it's all yours.
                      PM me where you want to meet.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                        Yet then continues piss festing.
                        I wanted to add my two cents too, it feels good to rant sometimes.

Comment

I wanted to add my two cents too, it feels good to rant sometimes.
                          Just let it out, man.

Comment

A few of you came through, thanks!

Still need a power supply, Intel CPU, HDD/SSD, and monitor.

MOBO I'm getting is.

Buy ASUS Z170-A LGA 1151 Intel Z170 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.1 USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard with fast shipping and top-rated customer service. Once you know, you Newegg!

Comment

It helps him to get more familiar with the OS and hardware. He'll be better than all these dupes that can only use their iphone. All that stuff about "kidz is teh smart and can use computer!!" is a BS blanket statement made by dumb parents who think their kids are way smarter than they actually are.

Some of em are. The ones who are just exposed to grandma phones (iphones) and tablets, kinda suck. You have to show them how to do the most basic stuff on a laptop or desktop. So he needs to have the a PC at some point while he's young.
                              WH

Comment

Craizie you still looking? I was just given a 1080Ti FTW3 so I no longer need my 970 SSC.
                                Originally posted by Jester
                                Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                                He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                                Originally posted by Denny
                                What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                                FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Working...
                                X