Thanks Mr. Taxpayer - Round 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Mr. Taxpayer - Round 2

I got a call that the Range had a BNIB Sig P220, so I went tonight and traded the P226 for a Sig P220.

I qualified with it, so now it's my carry gun. This is the first .45 ACP I have had as a duty gun. It's this one with night sights.

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
    I got a call that the Range had a BNIB Sig P220, so I went tonight and traded the P226 for a Sig P220.

I qualified with it, so now it's my carry gun. This is the first .45 ACP I have had as a duty gun. It's this one with night sights.

Need smaller pics please.

Something like this minus the CT Grips? (I just googled it)

I would like to get a Sig one day once i get back to buying semiauto pistols.
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
    -Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Yes, it's the standard P220 with night sights and DA/SA trigger.

When I posted the pic, I did not realize it would post so small. It's from Sig's website.

Last edited by 03trubluGT; 04-21-2011, 12:34 AM.

Comment

I like my P220. I just wish it carried more rounds. 8+1 is so 1911-like.
        Last edited by Leah; Yesterday at 10:18 PM.

Comment

Wow is that the full size sig. 45? How do you plan on concealing that monster, if I might ask?
          "There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation... one is by the sword... the other is by debt." John Adams 1826

Comment

Originally posted by Homemade View Post
            Wow is that the full size sig. 45? How do you plan on concealing that monster, if I might ask?
            I think it is his duty pistol so no concealing....

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post

Oh silly me.... saw carry and didn't see duty. Thanks
              "There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation... one is by the sword... the other is by debt." John Adams 1826

Comment

Originally posted by propellerhead View Post
                I like my P220. I just wish it carried more rounds. 8+1 is so 1911-like.
                yeah that kinda sucks. Especially for a duty gun usage...then again i guess at least another mag is really handy when on duty vs concealed would be.

Comment

Yea, it's a duty gun. 8+1 is enough if you have good shot placement. Especially with a 230 gn hollowpoint.

The funny thing is, I didn't realize that it has the same external dimensions as the P226. It fits in the same holster I used for my P226.

Comment

Working...
                  X