Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need a local ffl to sell a pistol to my brother in Maryland.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need a local ffl to sell a pistol to my brother in Maryland.

My brother is in the navy and stationed in Maryland, when he was here for christmas I took him shooting since he hasn't been able to since he moved to Maryland. He fell in love with my xdm 9mm and is wanting to buy it. It is legal to own in Maryland but no gun stores have any or will get any for months they say. Does anyone know a local ffl that can do the paperwork on my end, he has found one up there to accept the gun. Thanks for the help

Jeff Dowdle. His name on here is livetoshoot.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by 03shadowgreygt View Post
      My brother is in the navy and stationed in Maryland, when he was here for christmas I took him shooting since he hasn't been able to since he moved to Maryland. He fell in love with my xdm 9mm and is wanting to buy it. It is legal to own in Maryland but no gun stores have any or will get any for months they say. Does anyone know a local ffl that can do the paperwork on my end, he has found one up there to accept the gun. Thanks for the help
      Are you just needing a FFL to ship to his FFL in Maryland? I can do that for the cost of shipping +$15.

Jeff

Comment

I am sending one this week to Maryland. It doesn't have to go through a ffl on our end. I got the ffl's paperwork and he said to just take it with me to ups. Jeff can you confirm? Was told that the Maryland Background check is taking weeks right now. The ffl asked me how quick I could walk out of the store with a gun. I told him 5 Minutes if I am lucky. He told me that he was super jealous.

Comment

Originally posted by MULEY4X4 View Post
          I am sending one this week to Maryland. It doesn't have to go through a ffl on our end. I got the ffl's paperwork and he said to just take it with me to ups. Jeff can you confirm? Was told that the Maryland Background check is taking weeks right now. The ffl asked me how quick I could walk out of the store with a gun. I told him 5 Minutes if I am lucky. He told me that he was super jealous.
          You are correct, an individual can ship a handgun to another FFL. The issue is that UPS requires it to be sent next day air and you have to go to the customer center to ship it. You can not put it in a drop box or take it to a UPS store. The estimated cost I have heard approaches $60.

Comment

Thanks for the info. Pm sent to livetoshoot

Comment

Working...
            X