Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NayNay's Copy Paste thread about Trump, now with Scathing Memes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
    surely you dont think i sit around researching these things do you? I copy and paste, sometimes bold a few lines, and maybe even capslock a few words. otherwise it is all written and assembled by someone with way more time than me. I bring it over here to get the opinions of people i actually know.
    Originally posted by lincolnboy
    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Lmao

Comment

The only reason he has made it this far is how appealing he is to folks who already feel alienated when it comes to politics and society. And most of them don't even support a majority of his poorly backed policies in the first place. His success as a CEO within one the most controlled real estate area's in the country, where deal-making with officials is how you get shit done, is his basis for how he will run the country. His CEO-like, dictatorial leadership will screw us all. The ONLY thing I like about Trump is how he's inadvertently lifting the veil on how scripted the Primaries are and watching the other "robots" short circuit. .
        Last edited by TruestreetTim; 10-02-2015, 01:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TruestreetTim View Post
          The only reason he has made it this far is how appealing he is to folks who already feel alienated when it comes to politics and society. And most of them don't even support a majority of his poorly backed policies in the first place. His success as a CEO within one the most controlled real estate area's in the country, where deal-making with officials is how you get shit done, is his basis for how he will run the country. His CEO-like, dictatorial leadership will screw us all. The ONLY thing I like about Trump is how he's inadvertently lifting the veil on how scripted the Primaries are and watching the other "robots" short circuit. The Dems have Bernie for this as he too is a 3rd party entry.
          you get it!

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
            Great gif! I'm going to have to save that one. lol

Comment

I have actually disliked him less and less as this has all gone on.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
                Unfortunately, these days, my vote is usually cast based on who I dislike the least.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
                  ditto

Why isn't Hillary in jail yet?
                  Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                    ditto

Why isn't Hillary in jail yet?
                    Everyone gives her a pass for being / staying married to Bill...

Comment

how can you lock up the FFPOTUS?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
                          HRC will be president.
                          Shitstorm 2: The shittening.
                          WH

Comment

The O.P. is infatuated with Trump and with the use of the first-person singular "I".

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                              Unfortunately, these days, my vote is usually cast based on who I dislike the least.
                              You're not alone in this. We're forced to choose the "lesser of 2 evils" and most aren't even good at making that decision. It's not necessarily "these days", it's the illogical voting process that we have. It's scheduled to work the same way every election time so that it goes down in a way that does not represent the nation as a whole, or even left-right, accurately. Basically; by time most states get to vote, candidates have pretty much been picked by non-representative states.

Edit: IMO, Trump gets torn apart by South Carolina in February before we have to worry about him in March lol.
                              Last edited by TruestreetTim; 10-03-2015, 02:29 PM.

Comment

Haven't heard trump talk much about what he'd do to help put a stop to corporations buying our politicians. The rampant bribery is a giant problem. Oh excuse me, they're "contributions". That way it sounds better.
                                WH

Comment

Working...
                                X