Noisy neighbors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
    I'd sack up, and let them know who holds that block down.
    Everyone knows you ain't gon do shit.

Comment

they probably sleep during the day. Make a shit ton of noise

Comment

Originally posted by QIK46 View Post
        they probably sleep during the day. Make a shit ton of noise
        Mow the yard everyday at the crack of dawn.

Comment

Hound the cops every time they get too loud, if you're not getting traction with them start lighting up the phone # for code compliance. The only noise ordinance for a nuisance in Arlington that I know of is for noisy animals or if they violate the state's definition of disorderly conduct. Also, get the property owners name and politely let them know every single time you call the City.

Comment

Have you tried hitting them?

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
              A hard reset might just work.

Comment

Call the police every half hour. Eventually they will get tired of your calls and deal with the problem to shut you up. Depending on the department it may take some persistence. The idea of contacting the landlord is also a good idea.
                I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Knock on their door and beat the shit out of everyone who steps outside to argue. The pile of unconcious bodies is your problem. Dispose at your discretion.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                    Mow the yard everyday at the crack of dawn.
                    Fuck it. Mow their yard at the crack of dawn, and have a friend run a wood chipper in your backyard at the same time. There's no spot in their house that will feel quiet.
                    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                      Or pushing them down the stairs?

CN

Comment

I'd set up a killer PA system aimed in their direction, then call Magnus and have him bring over his entire Celine Dion collection.

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                        Knock on their door and beat the shit out of everyone who steps outside to argue. The pile of unconcious bodies is your problem. Dispose at your discretion.
                        A lot of things can be solved with a sprinkle of crack and an anonymous phone call to the fuzz.

Comment

Sprinkle some "bag seeds" over the fence, wait a month, then call the fuz.

Or find the owner and property management company and file a formal complaint. We had to do that recently, and the property management companies do not take that lightly. It was solved within a week.
                          Ded

Comment

Invite SVO over. He will one up them

Comment

Comment

Make friends with code compliance. They are great at wrecking lifes through citations. Citations are tickets that can turn to warrants if unpaid = jail time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
                                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Working...
                                X