Do you ever let your woman drive?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
    Not with me in the car. I do not even let my friends drive with me in their own cars; most of them just toss me their keys without me even having to say a word about it.
    This probably even happens with people you've never met before too!
    Originally posted by Marisa
    we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Svo...

Comment

Her car, yes. My car, hell no. She has never sat in the driver's seat.

She's the worst kind of bad driver, convinced she is not one of them.
        sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
        17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
        13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
        86 SVO - Sold
        '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
        01 TJ - new toy - Sold
        65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Only when I've had too much to drink.

Comment

Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
            Her car, yes. My car, hell no. She has never sat in the driver's seat.
            Yeah, she has no interest in driving either of my Mustangs. She can drive a manual just fine and drove a mustang for years, but no power steering in the '66 and way more power than she's comfortable with in the '05... those are just mine.

Comment

Originally posted by red89notch View Post
              This probably even happens with people you've never met before too!
              I have had strange women get into my car before but no one has ever offered up their car to me out of the blue.

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
              Svo...

My day to day watch is an old stainless Air King or a stainless and gold Date Just. Bentley's do not appeal to me but I do have a watch that somewhat resembles the one in the pic; mine is an IWC. I have no clue as to the brand/type of watch in your pic.
              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

I thought everyone would say their wives can't drive if they're stuck in the kitchen. Are ya'll getting PC like the rest of this country is or what?

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                  Yeah, she has no interest in driving either of my Mustangs. She can drive a manual just fine and drove a mustang for years, but no power steering in the '66 and way more power than she's comfortable with in the '05... those are just mine.
                  The SVO had a bad ignition module and died on her once, back in about '01 or so. She never drove it again, and swears I did something to it to make her get stranded. I would have if had been able to. It was stock then, but there is no way I would let her drive it after the new head and such. It would blow the tires way to easy.

She wants to drive the '13, but I just change the subject or tell her no.
                  sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                  17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                  13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                  86 SVO - Sold
                  '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                  01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                  65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Miyako has only had one accident since getting her license at 25. She drives my truck every once in a while and a lot of the time I'm the passenger in her Jeep.

Her parents (from Japan) were shocked to see her driving, what to them is, a huge ass truck.

Comment

I did that once. Looked like Ismael after Ms. Claudia drove in Kingpin.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                        Only if I've been drinking and she hasn't.
                        This
                        Originally posted by BradM
                        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                        Originally posted by Leah
                        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I let my wife drive both of our cars. She drove my cobra just fine in the past, but didn't like my clutch that much lol.

Comment

Not only no, but FUCK NO!
                            Originally posted by Silverback
                            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

All the time, and looks like I'll be teaching her to drive a stick soon.

Comment

Only when she drives by herself.

Comment

Working...
                                X