• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And money
    WH

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
      You better include Cheney and Bush too.
      Have no fear, I include them as well but I also know the Lion's Share of the blame sits squarely on the now-dead shoulders of Donald Rumsfeld.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
        While the haphazard pull out is definitely Bidens fault the real blame for the 20-year war in Afghanistan lies solely at the feet of Donald Rumsfeld. Our military objectives were met shortly after we invaded and the Taliban wanted to negotiate, Donald Rumsfeld's ego and hubris is what kept us in the war for another 20 years
        Blame the graft machine in Washington. The American taxpayer footed the bill for all of it and certain people made tons of money. They are all to blame for this.
        Originally posted by racrguy
        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
        Originally posted by racrguy
        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• This will get worse before it gets any better. Next they'll hit a loaded plane before or just after it is taking off.

Comment

• Originally posted by jw33 View Post
            This will get worse before it gets any better. Next they'll hit a loaded plane before or just after it is taking off.
            100% agree

Let’s pull all the military out before we get all our civilians out!! Makes perfect sense.

What a damn shit show

Comment

• Originally posted by jw33 View Post
              This will get worse before it gets any better. Next they'll hit a loaded plane before or just after it is taking off.
              If only we had a hardened base with nothing anywhere near it loaded with supplies, vehicles and jamming gear to stop that kind of attack. Too bad we handed Bagram over to the ANA last month. It'd sure be handy right now.

Comment

• Fear and Chaos is the way Marxist control the public . we've just had 2 years of that shit .

Comment

• HKIA was a fucking shit show
                  Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                  It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

• Originally posted by Probie View Post
                    HKIA was a fucking shit show
                    can you expand any without sharing too much? would be curious to hear your experiences

Comment

• Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
                      can you expand any without sharing too much? would be curious to hear your experiences
                      Our hands were super tied. Civilians being executed just on the other side of the T walls and we weren’t allowed to do anything.

Me and my dudes were getting shot at and we couldn’t shoot back.

Then the taliban being about 25m away from our security position taking equipment and waving at us while amassing numbers to take the airfield.

Just a super anger inducing and frustrating deployment overall.
                      Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                      It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

• Anyone been following this Marine Stuart Schellers story? Pretty interesting.

Comment

Our hands were super tied. Civilians being executed just on the other side of the T walls and we weren’t allowed to do anything.

Then the taliban being about 25m away from our security position taking equipment and waving at us while amassing numbers to take the airfield.

My utmost respect and prayers to you brother. This government has failed our troops and left ya'll out to dry. Fuck them. I appreciate you and every one of you that stood on those lines and dealt with that shit.
                          Last edited by dcs13; 09-12-2021, 05:12 PM. Reason: spelling of course, DISD education at its best

Comment

• Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
                            My utmost respect and prayers to you brother. This government has failed our troops and left ya'll out to dry. Fuck them. I appreciate you and every one of you that stood on those lines and dealt with that shit.
                            x2

Comment

• ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                              What they said, ty bubba.

Comment

WHAT. THE. FUCK?

Sorry to hear that man, thanks for what you do (even if you aren't allowed to do it sometimes).
                                Originally posted by stevo
                                Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Working...
                                X