No announcement yet.

Infrastructure Bill the largest money grab in US history for the politicians

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Infrastructure Bill the largest money grab in US history for the politicians

the House cleared a $550 billion infrastructure bill for President Joe Biden's signature just before midnight and moved ahead on Democrats' $1.75 trillion social spending package.

Ah, dont worry, that modern monetary theory says its no big deal...
    Besides, Uncle Joe says this isnt costing us a thing.. AND he says it will reduce inflation... Win Win Win....

We're effing doomed by these bastards on both sides....

Comment

Government contracts are like this, hundreds of billions of dollars spent with only a few hundred million dollars of benefits received. The contracts only go to people that are connected. Case in point; I put in a bid with the city to remove the General Lee statue from Lee Park, my bed was a little under $60,000. The winning bid was $499,999 which is exactly $1 below the threshold where the city has to accept competing bids.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

It’s a shame your bid wasn’t the one accepted, especially in light of the fact that a truck driver was killed in a collision with the rig transporting the crane that was being used to remove the statue. City of Dallas officials have blood on their hands as a result of their lame attempt at being PC.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
          It’s a shame your bid wasn’t the one accepted, especially in light of the fact that a truck driver was killed in a collision with the rig transporting the crane that was being used to remove the statue. City of Dallas officials have blood on their hands as a result of their lame attempt at being PC.
          It gets even better than that. My actual cost to have the statue removed and hauled away was a touch over $8,000 and I know this because I had bids from the subcontractors that were going to be performing the work. My real intent was I wanted to keep the statue which subsequently sold for 1.3 million dollars and is sitting in a golf course out in West Texas. I was just going to buy a lot in the M streets close to where I live and was going to put the statue right in the middle of it.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

I was surprised that Harlan Crow did not buy it. That is certainly his thing.
            Originally posted by racrguy
            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
              I was surprised that Harlan Crow did not buy it. That is certainly his thing.
              Jesus Christ dude, are you following me around? I looked on my phone to see where this thread was going and saw Mr. Crow's name as I was pulling out of his driveway.

Comment

I think if we are going to remove statues, all the streets named Martin Luther Drive or Avenue should be renamed. As I understand it, he was a Baptist Preacher. Is that not mixing church and state ?

Comment

Originally posted by FastFox View Post
                  I think if we are going to remove statues, all the streets named Martin Luther Drive or Avenue should be renamed. As I understand it, he was a Baptist Preacher. Is that not mixing church and state ?
                  Not so much MLK but all streets named after Malcolm X should be renamed. He was a pimp, woman beater and a convicted felon. It does not matter that he later changed his ways, repented, saw enlightenment and was forgiven by his fellow men.

I'm using the same standards that are applied to other statues, of course. Once a piece of shit, always a piece of shit.

I'm waiting for this standard to be applied to the Democratic party too.
                  What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                  Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

I can't wait until there's a complete enema of the RINO, starting with Graham and McConnell. Those two need the fuck primaried out of. They can go work at FoxNews with their other buddies.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                      Not so much MLK but all streets named after Malcolm X should be renamed. He was a pimp, woman beater and a convicted felon. It does not matter that he later changed his ways, repented, saw enlightenment and was forgiven by his fellow men.

I'm using the same standards that are applied to other statues, of course. Once a piece of shit, always a piece of shit.

I'm waiting for this standard to be applied to the Democratic party too.
                      Malcom X was a product of his environment and did not realize that he was a piece of shit until later on in his life. Once he saw himself for what he was he desperately wanted to change. All men are flawed but it takes a strong man to recognize those flaws and to strive to change them. The things he wrote are worth reading.

Comment

Working...
                      X