Clear All

• Houston texas streets at night

Prob 5th Ward

Comment

Momma always said nothing good happens after the sun goes down

Comment

Originally posted by 4EyedTurd View Post
        Momma always said nothing good happens after the sun goes down
        nothing bad happens over breakfast because those fuckers are asleep!

Comment

What the actual fuck tho. Post up in your lawn chair at the gas station and hang out no big deal.

Comment

I worked on MLK for 2 years down by Fair Park, looked very similar coming and going, unless the fair was running. One of my workers was a pimp, but he needed health care! When the OJ verdict was set to come in, 4 of my guys pulled me to the back, they had a plan to get me the fuck out of there if he was found guilty. They said it was about to get crunk. I did feel loved that day.
            Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
              I worked on MLK for 2 years down by Fair Park, looked very similar coming and going, unless the fair was running. One of my workers was a pimp, but he needed health care! When the OJ verdict was set to come in, 4 of my guys pulled me to the back, they had a plan to get me the fuck out of there if he was found guilty. They said it was about to get crunk. I did feel loved that day.
              makes you wonder that they made a "not guilty verdict" just to keep the peace because everyone was so invested in that court trial

Comment

Working...
              X