Hmmm... DFW M.net?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmmm... DFW M.net?

Been away for a year or so 'cause I thought the site was closed down... did it recently come back on-line and I'm just oblivious?

Did I miss anything interesting?

mardyn

It was down for a few months a while back. You didn't miss much.

Comment

OK thanks for the update. I'll check in over here occasionally.

I'm happy to see the site back up.

mardyn

Comment

Cruz hax0rd us.

Comment

There’s still a few of us left!
          "PSH!!!"

Comment

Allstate Insurance
            Dominguez Agency
            1101 E. Bardin Rd. suite 141
            Arlington, TX. 76018
            817-405-2011
            tdominguez@allstate.com
            Give us a call so we can take a look at your insurance needs, we may be able to save you $$!!

Comment

I'm still here. trying to get youtube views and stuff.

Comment

they let our forum left for dead too long and it killed all of our members

Comment

There's still a few of us but yeah..it's pretty quiet these days. I miss the entertainment.

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                    they let our forum left for dead too long and it killed all of our members
                    We need some stickers for the back of our cars that aren’t mustangs!!
                    "PSH!!!"

Comment

I believe there's more Mustang owners here than we used to have back in the day...
                      Originally posted by Silverback
                      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                        I believe there's more Mustang owners here than we used to have back in the day...
                        Not me!! No stang since 2008

I’m just here for the hot chicks!
                        "PSH!!!"

Comment

LOL, Technically this year I've owned more mustangs at once than any year before... However, I've really just used two of them to combine into the third.
                          Originally posted by stevo
                          Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

I came close but ended up with a Chebby.

Comment

I've got three Mustangs and had a one owner chebby truck that I bought to use for hauling shit that I didn't want to put in my Aviator. But I wound up only putting 2k miles on it in two years and paying insurance, inspections and registrations, I decided to sell it. That and everyone who is close to me thought I had lost my mind buying Chevy.

It needed a transmission, headliner, tires, headlight kit as they had turned into aquariums. After it was all said and done, I made $4k on it so that made me happy.
                              Originally posted by Silverback
                              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                              X