Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R.i.p.
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Rip mike. We talked about the freemasons together. I cant recall if he ever joined.

Comment

• If that is true, I can see why the family is not putting it out there. Maybe trying to protect the boys. No matter what/how it happened, this will be hard on them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
          Rip mike. We talked about the freemasons together. I cant recall if he ever joined.
          He did.

Comment

• Originally posted by yale View Post
            i knew i felt better this morning.
            wtf?

Comment

• I feel like this can't be said enough. If you're even thinking about it get some help. Call someone, anyone, hell hit me up. There isn't a person out there I wouldn't try to help, no matter the situation.

Comment

• Originally posted by TeeShock View Post
                Well..... Did she?
                I don't know, I wasn't at the closing just talked through email.

Comment

• Of course, it's not in true DFWMustangs fashion unless the thread degenerates into name calling, etc.

Comment

• I just returned from Mikes house and spoke with Suzy and his Son and Inlaws, I am not sure if this is true that he committed suicide as the family would not elaborate on the details of his exact cause of death. As it was described to me he was cleaning his gun and it went off. But I think we all know better then that. I am leaning towards the latter of the two.

I am deeply disturbed by all this and still in Shock as I was pretty close with Mike. I spent alot of time at his house and he came by my RV often as well when I stayed out there. I am not sure I believe he committed Suicide, I just cant believe it. That is not the Mike I knew! I know he had some far fetched ideas and views on life. But never for a second do I think he killed himself till it is confirmed through the coroner.

The family is hoping they will get results today from the Coroner and the body will be released today. The family wants to have a memorial service this Weds. The family did ask for prayer for Mikes Sons and I think it might say volumes about us if we took up some type of donation from the board to create a college fund for his boys. I know alot of you guys didnt care for Mike. But one thing about him was he had BIG HEART and I know he would do anything for this board and he was a well known member here and a big part of our lifes here on DFWSTANGS! I have always looked at this board as my Extended family and would hope if something happen to me that you guys would do the same for my son as well. So with that said. How can I setup a account in Mikes sons name and invest the money donated from the board members in to a mutual fund that will mature. His boys didnt deserve to lose their father and as I sat their in that kitchen talking with his wife and son all I could feel was those boys lost that father figure and I truly believe one day they will come asking questions about the man their father was

I dont know how to go about setting up a donation account. So please I need help in doing this for Mike.
                    GOD BLESS TEXAS
                    August Landscaping
                    214-779-7278
                    Seb's high class.
                    He'll mow your grass.
                    He'll kick your ass.
                    And while his kidney stones pass,
                    He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

• Very sad.

RIP Mike!

David

Comment

• Easy route is go to a bank or Credit Union and set things in motion. Just let someone in new accounts know what you are trying to do and they will walk you through all the steps

Originally posted by SEB View Post
                        I just returned from Mikes house and spoke with Suzy and his Son and Inlaws, I am not sure if this is true that he committed suicide as the family would not elaborate on the details of his exact cause of death. As it was described to me he was cleaning his gun and it went off. But I think we all know better then that. I am leaning towards the latter of the two.

I am deeply disturbed by all this and still in Shock as I was pretty close with Mike. I spent alot of time at his house and he came by my RV often as well when I stayed out there. I am not sure I believe he committed Suicide, I just cant believe it. That is not the Mike I knew! I know he had some far fetched ideas and views on life. But never for a second do I think he killed himself till it is confirmed through the coroner.

The family is hoping they will get results today from the Coroner and the body will be released today. The family wants to have a memorial service this Weds. The family did ask for prayer for Mikes Sons and I think it might say volumes about us if we took up some type of donation from the board to create a college fund for his boys. I know alot of you guys didnt care for Mike. But one thing about him was he had BIG HEART and I know he would do anything for this board and he was a well known member here and a big part of our lifes here on DFWSTANGS! I have always looked at this board as my Extended family and would hope if something happen to me that you guys would do the same for my son as well. So with that said. How can I setup a account in Mikes sons name and invest the money donated from the board members in to a mutual fund that will mature. His boys didnt deserve to lose their father and as I sat their in that kitchen talking with his wife and son all I could feel was those boys lost that father figure and I truly believe one day they will come asking questions about the man their father was

I dont know how to go about setting up a donation account. So please I need help in doing this for Mike.

Comment

• I really hate to hear this. He had called me over the years during some of his emotional peaks and valleys. I knew he had struggles as his process of the emotional swings didn't quite register correctly with him (for good or bad). The last time I talked to him, I was out in Guam and he wanted to pack up and head out there with me (knee-jerk reaction to something else). I tried discussing some of these emotional processing disorders with him without offending him, but as some of you know, he can swing on an instant. I'm trying to type this to be as respectful as possible. If this turns out to be something along the lines of a suicide, I'm going to feel pretty shitty not doing more and worrying about not offending him or triggering a reaction. Fuck, I haven't even talked to him since I've been back in country.
                          Last edited by Denny; 12-29-2014, 02:09 PM.

Comment

• Seb, look at Go Fund Me and Paypal. I believe both have options for setting up an appropriate account without it costing anything.

Comment

• SEb, check out GoFundMe. They have a memorials area for crowdsourcing.

Comment

• I used PayPal the last time I did this, tied to a bank account at the deceased person's bank. GoFundMe is probably easier to do these days.

Seb, keep us posted on details, I want to go. Also post up a link when you get it set up.
                                Originally posted by BradM
                                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                                Originally posted by Leah
                                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                                X