Has anyone heard from MikeC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post

Seb, keep us posted on details, I want to go. Also post up a link when you get it set up.
    Same here.
    Originally posted by davbrucas
    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Seb, keep us posted on details, I want to go. Also post up a link when you get it set up.
      Likewise

Comment

please do.

god bless.
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Same.

For the others, save the drama for your mama.

If you had some unresolved issues with him, that's your private business now - nobody else cares. If you can't respect a man in death, then at least respect his friends who are grieving a loss and shut the fuck up.

Comment

• Thank you Binky
            GOD BLESS TEXAS
            August Landscaping
            214-779-7278
            Seb's high class.
            He'll mow your grass.
            He'll kick your ass.
            And while his kidney stones pass,
            He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

• I would like to go see him one last time. We have seen each other or talked just a few time the last 9 years. Everytime, we talked about getting together and hanging out more, but that never happened. It's too late now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Binky View Post
                Same.

For the others, save the drama for your mama.

If you had some unresolved issues with him, that's your private business now - nobody else cares. If you can't respect a man in death, then at least respect his friends who are grieving a loss and shut the fuck up.
                Right on. To add to this, the times he said he didn't understand that people were upset with him; I believe he was telling the truth for the most part. Take that for whatever it's worth. The Internet isn't the best venue for properly expressing yourself or getting a point across. I think a lot was lost in translation without being in a face-to-face situation or a phone call.

Comment

• I need a pic of Mike to set this Fund up. I messaged Suzy and she is working on getting a pic. But right now im at a stop on the GoFundMe site till I can get a pic of Mike. If anyone has one please post it up
                  GOD BLESS TEXAS
                  August Landscaping
                  214-779-7278
                  Seb's high class.
                  He'll mow your grass.
                  He'll kick your ass.
                  He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

• I may have some pictures of him at Supercross. Let me check.
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
                      I feel like this can't be said enough. If you're even thinking about it get some help. Call someone, anyone, hell hit me up. There isn't a person out there I wouldn't try to help, no matter the situation.
                      I agree. Same to me. There is always a better way. It may be a hard walk, but it can be better. Every time I would talk to him, he was upbeat, so I thought he was doing well (as well as you can going through a divorce). I didn't take what looks like signs now as signs. I thought he was just not going to see the movie and was giving up the tickets, I thought he was leaving the lake and not going to see another sunset there until next time. I wish I had picked up on it and called him Saturday.

Comment

• Suzy came through! Here is a pic of Mike and his boys with Suzy guys

Attached Files
                        GOD BLESS TEXAS
                        August Landscaping
                        214-779-7278
                        Seb's high class.
                        He'll mow your grass.
                        He'll kick your ass.
                        He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

• SEB,
                          Thanks for the info. I talked with Suzy via PM while you were in route as well, and I appreciate you being able to go out there.

Blinky, thanks for posting that.

So either SEB or I will post the memorial information up as soon as we get it.

Comment

• That's a good pic.

Comment

• Its the least I can do for Mike! He was always there for alot us off this board and I think we owe some of the long standing members here who have given back to this board that honor and as a gesture of our appreciation. I would do the same for JKD and Adam an others off this board
                              GOD BLESS TEXAS
                              August Landscaping
                              214-779-7278
                              Seb's high class.
                              He'll mow your grass.
                              He'll kick your ass.
                              He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

• Dadgum, make that 2 friends in 3 days, Mike and a coworker

Comment

Working...
                                X