No announcement yet.

Has anyone heard from MikeC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I apologize if I hurt anyone's feelings. My comment was out of line, and poorly timed. I'm not going to delete it, though. I own it, it's on me, and there's no reason to hide it.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
      I apologize if I hurt anyone's feelings. My comment was out of line, and poorly timed. I'm not going to delete it, though. I own it, it's on me, and there's no reason to hide it.
      I will give you credit for manning up to it. Thanks for that.

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
        I apologize if I hurt anyone's feelings. My comment was out of line, and poorly timed. I'm not going to delete it, though. I own it, it's on me, and there's no reason to hide it.

It has nothing to do with hurting anyone's feelings. It has everything to do with being a decent human being, or the classless lack thereof.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
          It has nothing to do with hurting anyone's feelings. It has everything to do with being a decent human being, or the classless lack thereof.
          Yep.

Comment

• Yale actions speak louder then words!

I am curious to see the showing of people from the board at his memorial service considering it is a Holiday and people should be off!

I think it will speak volumes about the character of this board and who takes time out of their day to pay their respects.

At any moment it could be our last day and the people who come to pay their respects when you pass show the impact you made in your life.
            GOD BLESS TEXAS
            August Landscaping
            214-779-7278
            Seb's high class.
            He'll mow your grass.
            He'll kick your ass.
            And while his kidney stones pass,
            He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

• OH FUCK NO!!!! I just spoke to him right before Christmas! He did a lot of work for me at the old ad agency I was at and helped with my moms roof and several friends contracting stuff...He was a great guy to hang out with and I know he rubbed some peeps wrong...but I'm at a lost for words now...

I'll give you a call in a sec. SEB. I may try to fly down tomorrow night.

Comment

• Originally posted by SEB View Post
                Yale actions speak louder then words!

I am curious to see the showing of people from the board at his memorial service considering it is a Holiday and people should be off!

I think it will speak volumes about the character of this board and who takes time out of their day to pay their respects.

At any moment it could be our last day and the people who come to pay their respects when you pass show the impact you made in your life.

You can't go and start "Taking Score" at a goddamn funeral, Seb.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                  You can't go and start "Taking Score" at a goddamn funeral, Seb.
                  Im not taking score! I applaud Yale for manning up and owning his actions
                  GOD BLESS TEXAS
                  August Landscaping
                  214-779-7278
                  Seb's high class.
                  He'll mow your grass.
                  He'll kick your ass.
                  He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

• This is surreal. No matter all the BS on here, I've always been good friends with Mike since we met at the first DFWstangs fights (when i fought that Blue5ohsvo kid).

I talked with him on Friday. He had come out to my house the week prior to buy some cigars, he picked up a new humidor and we were discussing how to set it up. I literally have 4 cigars set aside since we were going to meet up sometime this week or weekend.

Goddamnit. I feel like I'm rambling on a keyboard. I'll have a Hoyo de Monterrey now in his honor.
                    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                    dont downshift!!
                    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                      This is surreal. No matter all the BS on here, I've always been good friends with Mike since we met at the first DFWstangs fights (when i fought that Blue5ohsvo kid).

I talked with him on Friday. He had come out to my house the week prior to buy some cigars, he picked up a new humidor and we were discussing how to set it up. I literally have 4 cigars set aside since we were going to meet up sometime this week or weekend.

Goddamnit. I feel like I'm rambling on a keyboard. I'll have a Hoyo de Monterrey now in his honor.
                      Don would love to smoke a Cigar with you in Mikes memory! BTW im not a cigar smoker. This will be a first for me!
                      GOD BLESS TEXAS
                      August Landscaping
                      214-779-7278
                      Seb's high class.
                      He'll mow your grass.
                      He'll kick your ass.
                      He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

• Originally posted by gonzoss View Post
                        OH FUCK NO!!!! I just spoke to him right before Christmas! He did a lot of work for me at the old ad agency I was at and helped with my moms roof and several friends contracting stuff...He was a great guy to hang out with and I know he rubbed some peeps wrong...but I'm at a lost for words now...

David would be good to see you there bro
                        GOD BLESS TEXAS
                        August Landscaping
                        214-779-7278
                        Seb's high class.
                        He'll mow your grass.
                        He'll kick your ass.
                        He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

• The holidays are highly emotional times for people, good times and bad times. I'm really perturbed if the rumors run true, because that's a casualty that shouldn't have happened. I've re-typed this a couple times and this is the most PC version I could come up with. Godspeed.
                          Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                          dont downshift!!
                          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by gonzoss View Post
                            OH FUCK NO!!!! I just spoke to him right before Christmas! He did a lot of work for me at the old ad agency I was at and helped with my moms roof and several friends contracting stuff...He was a great guy to hang out with and I know he rubbed some peeps wrong...but I'm at a lost for words now...

Man, if you did come out it would be nice to see you.
                            Imprisoned inside this mind, hiding behind the empty smiles.....

Comment

• Sad if that's what happen. I always got along with mike

Comment

• I was just telling my wife, I don't remember when I meet him, it was a long time ago, perhaps even the old Canadian site timeframe. I thought he was a likeable enough guy, and we'd chat on the board like everyone else.

He sent me a friend request a couple years ago, and we had great interactions on Facebook. He had some interesting ideas about things, sometimes I agreed, sometimes I wouldn't. I feel like we were better friends after he quit posting here than we were before.

I'm torn on going to the funeral. I'm off work, and I'm sure that I can rearrange plans with the family, but I'm really uncomfortable at funerals. I never met any of his family, either.
                                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
                                X