Noisy neighbors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noisy neighbors?

I've lived in my house for almost 10 years and my neighbors have mostly been great to deal with until the last two years. The house directly behind mine is a rental property. The current set of neighbors have only been in the house a few months and have become complete assholes.

It's obvious that they are young crowd and that's fine. We've had other people in that house that were college students that liked to party, but were always respectful of their surroundings. This group however is the exact opposite. We've tried asking them to keep it down to which we were told to "shut the fuck up, everyone has a sob story..." The Arlington police department has only shown up once over the last 4-6 weekends that we've called to complain. I basically feel like I'm out of options.

I literally just got home from working at the shop tonight installing security equipment and my wife is still up bc of the kids behind us. They are outside partying with no regard for the other neighbors. My wife called the police earlier, but they only held the noise down until the officers left. Any ideas on what we can do?
    Owner of Titan Towing

We have your towing needs covered!
    http://www.titantowing.net
    -------------------------------

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here to become a paid member!

keep calling the police( I mean 10 times a day, they are going to get to the point that they are tired of dealing with you. You need to contact the land lord. If all else fails call the media.

Comment

Napalm: The ultimate problem solver.

Barring that, make the landlord and the police sick of them.
      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Call the police and the landlord every time they're loud. Have your neighbors do the same.
        Originally posted by davbrucas
        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Video your incidents

Do some research into the cities noise violations. Arlington noise ordnance probably has an after 10 pm on the weekday and after 11 or 12 on the weekend. Call early and call often.

go to the county tax appeasers web site and get the property owner info for the
          house. Write and call the house owner every time you call the cops .

drive over and get some license plate numbers you may find some repos

be the squeaky wheel

Comment

Get all your homeboys, smoke some blunts, grab some weapons and kick that muthafuckin door in and represent!

thats my inner OG talking.
            "PSH!!!"

Comment

Lolz @ contact the media.

God bless.
              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

If it's too loud, you're too old. Geezer

Comment

Tow their cars.

Comment

Originally posted by wickedblkgt View Post
                    If all else fails call the media.
                    ... and wait for a year until there's nothing else soft to report about and then they may take the story under consideration.

Comment

Comment

Mix half a bottle of this into a Big Gulp cup and pour it at the base of the windshield of every new car that shows up. It will not take long before their friends will not go to their house. If they have a dog pour it on the dog to. Wear rubber gloves and a rubber apron while mixing it.

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Buck-Stop-Natural-Skunk-Scent/dp/B0000AVW8L/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1436712457&sr=8-1&keywords=skunk+scent+in+a+bottle[/ame]

A wrist rocket firing BBs to all of the car windows works pretty good too but it is not nearly as much fun.
                        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Try calling them chicken fuckers.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                            Try calling them chicken fuckers.

Or try fucking a chicken in front of them. Yea, that should do the trick.
                            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

I'd sack up, and let them know who holds that block down.

Comment

Working...
                              X