PowerBall at $800MILLION

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
    sir i will assure you I pay more in taxes than you, or whatever your daddy told you to think.
    Originally posted by chronical View Post
    I've seen your piece of shit house and piece of shit truck. Want me to post a pic of mine?
    i simply said i pay more in taxes than you think. or whatever your dad told you to think.

nice house though really! i thought you were dammit steves alter ego.

is all this around me calling you a chronical [sic] cunt?

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
      i simply said i pay more in taxes than you think. or whatever your dad told you to think.

nice house though really! i thought you were dammit steves alter ego.

is all this around me calling you a chronical [sic] cunt?
      Misplaced comma. No. I couldn't care less.
      Last edited by chronical; 01-09-2016, 02:29 PM.

Comment

i apologize, my trust is not taxed. at least not on my end. always ends in 00000000's

Comment

Did anybody say "Two chicks at once, 800 times!" yet?
          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

900 now. I made the mistake of trying to run quickly into a 711 - what a shit show.
            Originally posted by davbrucas
            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Good luck fellas. I'll buy you all a cow skin rug if I win.

Comment

I've thought about it and decided I'm going to take the yearly payout instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by jewozzy View Post
                    I've thought about it and decided I'm going to take the yearly payout instead.
                    I almost did, but with my luck I'll kick over after a few years and I wasn't sure what would happen to the rest of the installments.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny
                      I wouldn't take payments for several reasons.

1. You'll only pay the taxes on the winnings once. Taxes only go up. If you are paying taxes each year on those payments, you'll eventually end up with Bernie Sanders rates.

2. I can make more in investing it over the 20 years, taking profits out whenever needed... more than making up the chunk they deduct instantly.

3. Who is to say that the lottery won't go belly-up within the next 20 years?
                      I thought about that but also thought about how much i like vegas. At least if I take the payments I can enjoy vegas 30 times instead of just once.

Comment

#3 is why I never would. That's a suckers bet

Comment

Take the lump sum.
                          I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

Comment

Originally posted by Denny
                            Nice. It's like you win every year... just like with tax returns!
                            the tax thing is actually incorrect because you make more even after taxes.

i get that you can make more on your own investments just saying from a pure collection standpoint.

Comment

Originally posted by jewozzy View Post
                              the tax thing is actually incorrect because you make more even after taxes.

i get that you can make more on your own investments just saying from a pure collection standpoint.
                              That's a flat 25% rate. The amount you actually owe is different. The lotteries aren't everyone's personal cpa so they just take 25% as a rule.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                                That's a flat 25% rate. The amount you actually owe is different. The lotteries aren't everyone's personal cpa so they just take 25% as a rule.
                                I'd be on the phone immediately trying to figure out a way to weasel out of the taxes. Form a trust or an LLC or send it to Rufus Paul Harris or Dan Bishop. Whatever it takes....
                                Originally posted by racrguy
                                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                                Originally posted by racrguy
                                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Working...
                                X