Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
    That's fucking bull shit. I hope no one you care about has to suffer from depression or any other form of mental illness / addiction.
    They do. I've loved ppl who have literally destroyed their brains. One made himself mentally damaged like a retarded child, and even shot himself in the head all before the ripe old age of 25. Yeah I'm sorry, it sucks. You could blame his parents for the severe neglect he suffered through first. His life was a tragedy. I also loved a young mother who died on her three children when she od'd and her p.o.s. husband watched her die bc he was more worried about the law coming than saving her life. I love and miss her too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
      He is the poster child for ‘I live in my parents basement and listen to rage against the machine.’
      Google says he has a net worth of 14 million dollars and knowing how Hollywood works he's probably turned down more pussy than you've ever had.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fastback View Post
        They do. I've loved ppl who have literally destroyed their brains. One made himself mentally damaged like a retarded child, and even shot himself in the head all before the ripe old age of 25. Yeah I'm sorry, it sucks. You could blame his parents for the severe neglect he suffered through first. His life was a tragedy. I also loved a young mother who died on her three children when she od'd and her p.o.s. husband watched her die bc he was more worried about the law coming than saving her life. I love and miss her too.
        Damn, dude. I have nothing for that.

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
          Google says he has a net worth of 14 million dollars and knowing how Hollywood works he's probably turned down more pussy than you've ever had.
          If I was taking the Svo-erotic angle I would say something like, “yeah right bro, I was fucking Scarlett Johansson and Angelina Jolie in a 3 some after some drinks at a dive bar in LA 15 years ago...”

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
            Damn, dude. I have nothing for that.
            I guess you showed me partly why I have a certain disdain for Floyd. He had the same weakness in the head for the shit. He also was a pusher. Damn, I guess it is a little bit personal.
            The Cartel, all of it. It's the Devil.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                How do they "shed" to you? Sounds weird
                I still don't have an answer as to HOW it is shed, but this Dr mentions it in his video.

This first video introduces you to him so that you can see that he isn't some kook or Internet Dr.
                Dr. Richard Fleming says the vaccine companies own data, from Pfizer, Moderna, and Johnson & Johnson, all show they make zero difference in stopping covid. The Emergency Use Authorization data “shows

This video is where he mentions the research that Moderna did on shedding back in 2015.
                Dr. Richard M. Fleming MY MAIN PLATFORM IS UGETUBE: https://ugetube.com/@WGON We are sometimes posting on Bitchute as well under WGON. New platform on Odysee: https://odysee.com/@WGON:35a36371ed85a983c1021a193d9bc

I wish I had more information than what I have read or heard of people experiencing it in their personal lives.

Comment

• Dr. Jonathan McGreevey revealed that he had engineered a virus that would have sterilized up to 95% of males, 35% of females. Fauci and Gates offered a BILLION DOLLARS for the virus, intended to relea

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by 94mstng94 View Post
                    Billy G has been doing fuckery with viruses for a long time. Looking at his personality and how he handled his customers, one might surmise that he wasn't doing anything nice.
                    WH

Comment

• Supposedly, *>90% of the people that are in the hospital from COVID have had their coof shots. It proves that the shot weakens your immune system. Go to 30:30. https://www.bitchute.com/video/tLP2NeDdalCh/

*I tried the article I saw the other days that had the exact percentage, but had no luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                        Supposedly, *>90% of the people that are in the hospital from COVID have had their coof shots. It proves that the shot weakens your immune system. Go to 30:30. https://www.bitchute.com/video/tLP2NeDdalCh/

*I tried the article I saw the other days that had the exact percentage, but had no luck.
                        lol...

Comment

• Lol…

Comment

• “Supposedly” and “proves” don’t belong in same paragraph.

Comment

• Agreed, but no way I’m taking an experimental drug with no repercussions for the manufacturer.

Comment

• Originally posted by 94mstng94 View Post
                                Agreed, but no way I’m taking an experimental drug with no repercussions for the manufacturer.

Where have you been?

Comment

Working...
                                X