Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
    It will happen virtually overnight and it will be a crisis of confidence. The first sign of trouble will be when there is a widely accepted alternative reserve currency.

First sign of trouble will be when the Fed tries to sell a batch of Treasury bonds and there are no buyers, at that point they will offer them again with a higher interest rate. That will probably work for a year or two before we have to refinance our short-term debt. At that point it's over.
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
      ... At that point it's over.
      And what actually happens when "it's over"? The world switches to the reserve currency permanently?
      WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
        And what actually happens when "it's over"? The world switches to the reserve currency permanently?
        What I say it's over I mean the crazy deficit spending on redistribution programs mostly. At that point the government will be living paycheck-to-paycheck so to speak. Many welfare programs will simply be eliminated or cut in half including Medicare, Medicaid, and Social Security. The economy will also collapse. There are already laws on the books concerning who gets first dibs on tax revenue as it comes into the treasury. By the time we reach the point I'm describing the dollar would not have been the world's Reserve currency for a couple of years. That by itself is going to knock 1/3 of the dollars value off
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Aussie Who Is Vaccinated And Tested Negative 9 times Uploads Video From COVID Concentration Camp, People Locked Into Rooms For Over 300 Hours, Guards Threaten To Gas Them

An Australian man uploaded a video from his COVID 'hotel' room with the sounds of a prisoner screaming to be let out after hundreds of hours being cooped up inside a small room. The man, who seems to be having a mental breakdown, is demanding to be let out only to be told to get back inside or face being gassed. The man who uploaded the video claims to be vaccinated and has tested negative 9 times and he is still stuck inside this prison camp. This is the text that came with the post: No air, no leaving the room for 338 hours, the second time in my 11 days here someone has totally smashed up their room, babies crying. I think this guy thought he was leaving today when he is actually leaving at 11.59 pm tonight. You go crazy being all alone. Is this really necessary? I myself had 9 negative tests before being denied quarantine at home and I am vaccinated. Why? What is the price of Victorian's mental health? does anyone actually care? This guy is threatened to be gassed by authorities if he doesn't calm down ?? WTF! It is important the world sees what is happening in Australia, which was once known to be a first world country with human and civil rights.

An Australian man uploaded a video from his COVID 'hotel' room with the sounds of a prisoner screaming to be let out after hundreds of hours being cooped up inside a small room.

The man, who seems to be having a mental breakdown, is demanding to be let out only to be told to get back inside or face being gassed.

The man who uploaded the video claims to be vaccinated and has tested negative 9 times and he is still stuck inside this prison camp.

This is the text that came with the post:

No air, no leaving the room for 338 hours, the second time in my 11 days here someone has totally smashed up their room, babies crying. I think this guy thought he was leaving today when he is actually leaving at 11.59 pm tonight. You go crazy being all alone. Is this really necessary? I myself had 9 negative tests before being denied quarantine at home and I am vaccinated. Why? What is the price of Victorian's mental health? does anyone actually care? This guy is threatened to be gassed by authorities if he doesn't calm down ?? WTF!

It is important the world sees what is happening in Australia, which was once known to be a first world country with human and civil rights.

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
            Aussie Who Is Vaccinated And Tested Negative 9 times Uploads Video From COVID Concentration Camp, People Locked Into Rooms For Over 300 Hours, Guards Threaten To Gas Them

An Australian man uploaded a video from his COVID 'hotel' room with the sounds of a prisoner screaming to be let out after hundreds of hours being cooped up inside a small room. The man, who seems to be having a mental breakdown, is demanding to be let out only to be told to get back inside or face being gassed. The man who uploaded the video claims to be vaccinated and has tested negative 9 times and he is still stuck inside this prison camp. This is the text that came with the post: No air, no leaving the room for 338 hours, the second time in my 11 days here someone has totally smashed up their room, babies crying. I think this guy thought he was leaving today when he is actually leaving at 11.59 pm tonight. You go crazy being all alone. Is this really necessary? I myself had 9 negative tests before being denied quarantine at home and I am vaccinated. Why? What is the price of Victorian's mental health? does anyone actually care? This guy is threatened to be gassed by authorities if he doesn't calm down ?? WTF! It is important the world sees what is happening in Australia, which was once known to be a first world country with human and civil rights.

An Australian man uploaded a video from his COVID 'hotel' room with the sounds of a prisoner screaming to be let out after hundreds of hours being cooped up inside a small room.

The man, who seems to be having a mental breakdown, is demanding to be let out only to be told to get back inside or face being gassed.

The man who uploaded the video claims to be vaccinated and has tested negative 9 times and he is still stuck inside this prison camp.

This is the text that came with the post:

No air, no leaving the room for 338 hours, the second time in my 11 days here someone has totally smashed up their room, babies crying. I think this guy thought he was leaving today when he is actually leaving at 11.59 pm tonight. You go crazy being all alone. Is this really necessary? I myself had 9 negative tests before being denied quarantine at home and I am vaccinated. Why? What is the price of Victorian's mental health? does anyone actually care? This guy is threatened to be gassed by authorities if he doesn't calm down ?? WTF!

It is important the world sees what is happening in Australia, which was once known to be a first world country with human and civil rights.
            We are now in a bizarro world, Aussies let themselves into it first. In highly vaxed countries such as Israel, where Covid cases are still off the charts, its now at the point of 2 shot and below people are inferior to 3 shot and above. And yet they are all still getting sick.

Comment

• Originally posted by cool cat View Post
              We are now in a bizarro world, Aussies let themselves into it first. In highly vaxed countries such as Israel, where Covid cases are still off the charts, its now at the point of 2 shot and below people are inferior to 3 shot and above. And yet they are all still getting sick.
              I cannot help but think the whole "vax status" is just another means to divide and conquer, right in line with all the labels being created to "identify" ourselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                I cannot help but think the whole "vax status" is just another means to divide and conquer, right in line with all the labels being created to "identify" ourselves.
                Man, I think you’re on the money with that. The crazy contrast in attitudes from vaxd and not is mind blowing to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4EyedTurd View Post
                  Man, I think you’re on the money with that. The crazy contrast in attitudes from vaxd and not is mind blowing to me.
                  Rumor has it some of the "vaxx pass" businesses, venues and travel places will only accept 2 or more shots. They won't accept the one J&J shot..... or the Astrazeneca, or the Chinese version. Two or more shots with infinite boosters sure is a lot more lucrative for the shot manufacturer; that's for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post

Wasn't there something like that going on back in the okenyan days? People being held that they wouldn't release... for something. It was posted here, can't remember. I wonder whatever happened to those poor people. I'd at least kill 1 guard in an attempt to escape. More if at all possible.

I bet I could make them die by that gas canister. I bet if that's all they breathe as it's being forced down their throat, they'd die.
                    WH

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                      Rumor has it some of the "vaxx pass" businesses, venues and travel places will only accept 2 or more shots. They won't accept the one J&J shot..... or the Astrazeneca, or the Chinese version. Two or more shots with infinite boosters sure is a lot more lucrative for the shot manufacturer; that's for sure.
                      A “vaxx pass” such as a CDC card in the U.S. is pretty much worthless with regard to proof of vaccination since they can be rather easily faked, in much the same manner as the ubiquitous paper tags sported on uninsured cars throughout Texas.

Comment

• it's just a distraction . i got the trump jab and also had covid last month . kiddo brought it home from football practice . not real bad . i think a large number of kids here have already had it . i have always believed folks who live in the cities are far more unhealthy than folks in the country . living in that pollution has to have a negative impact on your health .

Comment

• Trend-stats and heat maps for where election fraud likely occurred in 2020 election.

Comment

• Of the people I know with Covid - the ones not Vaxxed are in the hospital, and have been for almost two weeks. The ones that are Vaxxed are bitching about it at home while thanking God they had the vax.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                              Of the people I know with Covid - the ones not Vaxxed are in the hospital, and have been for almost two weeks. The ones that are Vaxxed are bitching about it at home while thanking God they had the vax.
                              I'm glad I don't know you then. The wife and I had it for ~2 weeks, took our prescribed meds and went on our merry way.

Enjoy your gubment jab.
                              G'Day Mate

Comment

• Most everyone I know haven't been jabbed at all and many of us, including me, my wife and some of our teenagers have had it and none of us has ended up in the hospital or even gone to the hospital.
                                Last edited by line-em-up; 09-08-2021, 06:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X