No announcement yet.

Sidearms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No change for me. Carry every day. I'll renew my LTC because I travel out of state and I like being able to get by NICS faster whenever I buy a new firearm.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
      No change for me. Carry every day. I'll renew my LTC because I travel out of state and I like being able to get by NICS faster whenever I buy a new firearm.
      ^
      ^
      ^
      this

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
        same. i intend on keeping my LTC active.

Comment

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
          same. i intend on keeping my LTC active.
          Same... And ever since I got my LTC any interaction I've had with law enforcement as soon as I hand them both ID's they visibly seem more at ease and calm. Also I've never gotten even a written warning since then for speeding or anything.
          Originally posted by stevo
          Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
            Same... And ever since I got my LTC any interaction I've had with law enforcement as soon as I hand them both ID's they visibly seem more at ease and calm. Also I've never gotten even a written warning since then for speeding or anything.
            Same here.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
            Originally posted by Leah
            Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

My lady and i was store shopping over the weekend. Another shopper was open carrying a .45/holster hip accidently backed up and bumped into her.

He said sorry and she winked at him and said "No problem oh and I could have easily gotten your gun." He just looked at her as she smiled and walked away.
              Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Comment

Originally posted by Murph Tang View Post
                My lady and i was store shopping over the weekend. Another shopper was open carrying a .45/holster hip accidently backed up and bumped into her.

He said sorry and she winked at him and said "No problem oh and I could have easily gotten your gun." He just looked at her as she smiled and walked away.
                Exactly. Half of these nimrods wouldn't know what to do or how fast that could happen. I don't see anybody open carrying with a level 3.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                  Exactly. Half of these nimrods wouldn't know what to do or how fast that could happen. I don't see anybody open carrying with a level 3.
                  There's a guy that's a former seal that does weapons training and tactics training close to downtown Dallas and I did some retention drills with him a while back. He likes knives as much as I do so we practiced keeping the gun in the holster with one hand and stabbing the fuck out of somebody with the other.
                  Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Fun fact - during archery hunting season you can't carry a pistol unless you have a CHL/LTC.

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                      Fun fact - during archery hunting season you can't carry a pistol unless you have a CHL/LTC.
                      I can on my own land.

Comment

Working...
                      X