Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The King View Post
    A “vaxx pass” such as a CDC card in the U.S. is pretty much worthless with regard to proof of vaccination since they can be rather easily faked, in much the same manner as the ubiquitous paper tags sported on uninsured cars throughout Texas.
    The real pandemic right here. Temp tags should be eliminated. You know they’ve turned up in every state, too. It’s been a problem for years now.

It’s like the flag of shitbags. I really might pistol whip the next uninsured, paper-tag-flying motherfucker who hits my truck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
      At the risk of sounding repetitive, please stop.

Did you go look for yourself or just feed the clickbait machine because you're lazy?
      They put that "Harmful Language Alert: see NARA’s Statement on Potentially Harmful Language" header on every page of the National Archive that uses the same template.

Yes, the US Constitution: https://catalog.archives.gov/id/1667751
      Also:
      - A 1914 picture titled "No automobiles are permitted on Mackinac Island": https://catalog.archives.gov/id/169153938
      - Affidavit of Joseph E. Cronin, President of the American League of Professional Baseball Clubs - https://catalog.archives.gov/id/278320
      - A picture of some guy named Elvin Williams "inspecting motion picture film" : https://catalog.archives.gov/id/18519914

Every fucking page, dude.

Go to another portion of the archives where a different template is used, and... wait, look at that... it's not there!

https://www.archives.gov/founding-docs/bill-of-rights
      You sure are gettin crotchety in your age.

Comment

• Originally posted by Baba Ganoush View Post
        The real pandemic right here. Temp tags should be eliminated. You know they’ve turned up in every state, too. It’s been a problem for years now.

It’s like the flag of shitbags. I really might pistol whip the next uninsured, paper-tag-flying motherfucker who hits my truck.

The “Used Car King of New York” that police believe is responsible for the scourge of fake paper license plates in the Big Apple, is now facing federal charges in Texas in a scam.

The self-proclaimed “Used Car King of New York” that police believe is responsible for the scourge of fake paper license plates in the Big Apple is now facing federal charges in Texas in the prolific scam, The Post has learned.

Octavian Ocasio, 49, sold as many as 3,000 phony paper tags in the past year alone, pocketing more than $250,000 from customers that include gangbangers and car thieves, police sources told The Post.

“He is a real shyster,” one source said, adding that Ocasio refers to himself as the “Used Car King of New York” on social media. “The quintessential used car salesman. The used car king has been dethroned.”

Ocasio, whose criminal record dates to 1996, was arrested Tuesday at Long Island Buffalo Wild Wings by the FBI/NYPD Joint Major Theft Task Force on multiple conspiracy and wire fraud charges.

In late May, he and two others were indicted by federal prosecutors in Texas for their alleged roles in the two-state operation that sold more than 600,000 fake tags, the US Attorney’s Office in Houston said.

One suspect, Leidy Areli Hernandez Lopez, 39, was taken into custody in Texas, but Ocasio and another man, Emmanuel Padilla Reyes, 31, were on the run — until now.

Octavian Ocasio is accused of creating fraudulent license plates in Texas then sending them to New York.

Ocasio appeared at a bail hearing Wednesday in Brooklyn federal court and was ordered held on $100,000 bond by Magistrate Judge Ramon Reyes, according to court papers.

Prosecutors in both states want Ocasio held without bail until he can be extradited to Texas, arguing he “was a fugitive for more than two months, repeatedly failed to turn himself in, and continues to engage in the crime,” the documents say.

Ocasio continued to peddle fake tags while avoiding arrest, the prosecutors said. A judge stayed the bail ruling until Aug. 9, according to court filings.

The sale of illegal paper license plates has increasingly plagued the Big Apple, turning vehicles into “ghost cars” that are often used by gang members in shootings and robberies.

The fake plates make vehicles virtually untraceable — allowing drivers to bypass tolls and red light cameras and making stolen cars seem legitimate.

The source called Ocasio “a monster fish” in the New York market.

He allegedly worked with the co-conspirators in Texas to create the paper tags, obtaining the plates from the Department of Motor Vehicles there with phony information — and shipping them online to New York, where they are illegal, according to the source.

The plates are legal in Texas but have to go through a licensed dealer.

Ocasio would allegedly give his partners fake registration information and would receive the plates in a PDF that could then be printed out and sold, the source said.

Police said he’s been arrested eight times since 1996, including on charges of possession of a forged instrument and possession of stolen property in 2007.

His most recent arrest was in 2018 when he was charged with weapons possession.

The outcome of the arrests was not immediately known.

The NYPD began to crack down on the paper plates in May, and have since made 243 arrests of drivers with the phony tags and seized 207 vehicles — including 23 that were linked to street gang members, according to the source.

Octavian Ocasio’s fake license operation allegedly supplied phony plates to criminals across New York City.

Since July 1, 3,892 cars with paper plates have been towed by the NYPD. Nearly 800 of the cars were never picked up by the vehicle owner, the source said.
        Originally posted by racrguy
        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
        Originally posted by racrguy
        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
          You sure are gettin crotchety in your age.

These guys are my North Star

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Fastback View Post
              You people make me sad.

Comment

• Which people (genuine question)?
                Originally posted by stevo
                Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                  Which people (genuine question)?

Comment

Haha, I thought of that and didn't post it cause I didn't want my question to be considered a joke or condescending...
                    Originally posted by stevo
                    Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

G'Day Mate

Comment

• Imagine the cognitive dissonance that would have to happen today. People fucking love Robert Downey Jr as Ironman, or Sherlock Holmes, or whoever else, but then...

"Everybody knows you never go full retard. Check it out. Dustin Hoffman, 'Rain Man,' look retarded, act retarded, not retarded. Counted toothpicks, cheated cards. Autistic, sho'. Not retarded. You know Tom Hanks, 'Forrest Gump.' Slow, yes. Retarded, maybe. Braces on his legs. But he charmed the pants off Nixon and he won a ping-pong competition. That ain't retarded. He was a goddamn war hero. You know any retarded war heroes? You went full retard, man. Never go full retard. You don't buy that? Ask Sean Penn, 2001, "I Am Sam." Remember? Went full retard, went home empty-handed."

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                            Which people (genuine question)?
                            The fact that anyone would equate those two things is just mind bottling.

The same people who sucked Trumps dick for the dumb shit he did are now trying to demonize Biden for the same dumb shit.

I hate democrats, but these white trash sister fuckers are making me hate the Republicans just as much.

It's like these fucks are trying to out hypocrite each other.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                              The fact that anyone would equate those two things is just mind bottling.

The same people who sucked Trumps dick for the dumb shit he did are now trying to demonize Biden for the same dumb shit.

I hate democrats, but these white trash sister fuckers are making me hate the Republicans just as much.

Bro get your mind out of the bottle…

Comment

• Originally posted by craizie View Post
                                the fact that anyone would equate those two things is just mind boggling .

The same people who sucked trumps dick for the dumb shit he did are now trying to demonize biden for the same dumb shit.

I hate democrats, but these white trash sister fuckers are making me hate the republicans just as much.

fify

Comment

Working...
                                X