Jester’s memorial service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jester’s memorial service

I know it ain’t around the corner, but for those that may not be Facebook people, the information is below.

I’ll be hosting my own throwdown the following day at my new shop in SW Fort Worth if you can’t make it to Kilgore. No judgement there, it’s a haul. Details to come. I should have plenty of basic beer, but if you have a preferred flavor, bring it.

REMINDER - Please Join us
    in 2 weeks for Levi's Celebration!
    Casual Dress - No Suits
    Levi was not a suit kinda guy!
    Levi Shayne Wallin
    March 1, 1978 - August 2, 2021
    Celebration of Life

Please join us on
    Saturday, September 25th,
    from 2:00-4:00pm at
    First Christian Church
    609 E. Main Street
    Kilgore, Texas

Damn man, I’m going to be out of town.

Comment

Damn. Wish i had more notice. Have an event planned for the morning to mid-afternoon then immediately in late afternoon to early evening with another.

Better odds of me making it out to your place.

Comment

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
        Damn. Wish i had more notice. Have an event planned for the morning to mid-afternoon then immediately in late afternoon to early evening with another.

Better odds of me making it out to your place.
        I’d be happy to have you out man. Been too long.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
          Damn man, I’m going to be out of town.
          Same here, i would have liked to come.
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

For anyone interested and available to come to my place on Sunday, shoot me a PM and I’ll give you the address.

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
            Same here, i would have liked to come.
            That’s too bad, would love to catch up with you man.

Comment

Didn't know you had a shop in south ft worth . Have to swing by one day . Shoot me the address sometime .

Comment

Originally posted by bubbaearl View Post
                Didn't know you had a shop in south ft worth . Have to swing by one day . Shoot me the address sometime .
                Yes sir, you’re welcome to come by any time. It’s a couple blocks from Mike’s house. I’m putting the finishing touches on it now and moving hot rods in tomorrow.

Comment

damn you dont care what kind of hood you move into ........ there are some sketchy characters around there i hear .

i'm installing a 5 ton a/c in mine .

Comment

Originally posted by bubbaearl View Post
                    damn you dont care what kind of hood you move into ........ there are some sketchy characters around there i hear .

i'm installing a 5 ton a/c in mine .
                    Yessir, I’ve got 24,000BTU freshly installed in mine and a lot of time, sweat and money into insulation. It’s a game changer.

Comment

Just to put this one to bed, but we had a heckuva send off at my shop on Sunday. Good to see the pirates I see all the time, and a few I don’t get to see nearly often enough. I can’t be bothered to host photos somewhere, but have some good pics on Facebook if you’re nasty.

Godspeed Jester

Comment

Working...
                      X