No announcement yet.

Retiring, house and business for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

do it while your still young enough to enjoy it . cancer set me back a while but i got it done . 50 years was long enough to run the race .

Comment

Yeah man welcome to TN.. I live in Maryville.. wife and I moved out here for a job offer I received... we love it here.

Comment

Bringing it to the top, hasn't sold yet. Sure wanting to retire, shop is running about 4 weeks behind. Now asking 395,000 for it, place is well worth it, but I am also going to throw the business in with it. 32 year business with a new alignment rack and machine and some other tools, customer list and all that pertains to business. Heck of a business opportunity for someone, buy today, do a little work and put some money in bank account same day. Will also make a great personal toy garage. Google 9999 FM 751 Quinlan TX for all info. Need to sell Don be getting tired.

Comment

I drive by your place on the way to the bass club all the time. Nice looking property.
          G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
            I drive by your place on the way to the bass club all the time. Nice looking property.
            Thank You
            I have alot of friends and customers at the Bass club.

Comment

Originally posted by DC COBRA View Post
              Thank You
              I have alot of friends and customers at the Bass club.
              Dad's a member so we use the ramp on occasion when going out on Tawakoni. I'm sure we know a lot of the same people.
              G'Day Mate

Comment

Not a bad deal. What kind of gross revenue?

Comment

Working...
                X