Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here comes another wave of gun control debates..mass shooting in Arlington.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
    Wow just as predicted, gone from the media…
    For all of my 50 years the media has been predictably predictable.
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
      For all of my 50 years the media has been predictably predictable.
      Even the founding fathers said the media was fake.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
        Even the founding fathers said the media was fake.
        If I recall correctly quite a few of the founding fathers themselves were pamphleteers and I guess the modern equivalent would be bloggers.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
          If I recall correctly quite a few of the founding fathers themselves were pamphleteers and I guess the modern equivalent would be bloggers.
          Definitely. You definitely have to try really hard to find grassroots news these days. Fox and CNN are pretty much the same as far as I’m concerned.

Comment

And just like that, this has dropped off the radar. I would be shocked if this nigger isn't still out on bond 2 years from now.

Comment

Arlington's police chief says he does not believe bullying played any role in this month's school shooting at Mansfield ISD’s Timberview High School. He said the suspected shooter was involved in "high-risk activity" leading up to the fight.

Police chief: Bullying played no role in Timberview High School shooting

Two weeks after a Timberview High School student shot 15-year-old Zacchaeus Selby, teacher Calvin Pettit and grazed a teenage girl, Chief Jones gave an update on the investigation.

"This was not a bullying incident. I just want to take that narrative out of the equation," the chief said. "Mr. Simpkins is involved in high-risk activity, and that high-risk activity led to the disagreement within the community."

Chief Jones' statement was a total rebuke of statements made from the Simpkins’ family, but he did not go any further in explaining what type of 'high risk' behavior Simpkins was allegedly involved in.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                https://www.fox4news.com/news/police...chool-shooting

Police chief: Bullying played no role in Timberview High School shooting
                I’ll take, What is Drug dealing and Gang banging for 1000 Alex.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                  I’ll take, What is Drug dealing and Gang banging for 1000 Alex.
                  Had to pay for that grill somehow.
                  G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                    Had to pay for that grill somehow.
                    I’m sure it was all those hard working hours at the Winn Dixie sacking groceries.

Comment

What happened to that law they were gonna pass where we don't have to have a front licsnense plate anymore?
                      WH

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                        Just broke on the radio. Multiple victims, situation is still going on. Apparently this is a Mansfield/Arlington High School.

They don’t need mass shootings anymore. They have plandemics (which will continue indefinitely) to control/enslave the masses and dissolve our constitution.

Comment

Working...
                        X