• Show
Clear All

• People restore SN95’s?

Jesus

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
      People restore SN95’s?

Jesus
      Yep redwood is a thing so 89s and 90s cars are now cool.

Comment

• They restore anything once it gets old enough. I thought that was common knowledge. Now about that dash you've got.. what color is it?
        WH

Comment

• Dash was black and grey two tone. All the grey is removed. The black top sides and all the structure are there. The 5.0 dash harness is complete no broken plugs.

Comment

• New video up and live! Comment and like it to help me get that google money.

Comment

• update time for the rally stang. After 2 seasons of patching the reached exhaust, we finally ditched it. I mean ALL OF IT! I've also enlisted Daren fron Excalibur Muffler in Denton to build my wild ass dream exhaust. I don't want to post any pictures of it until it's done, but it's going to be unlike any other mustang I've ever seen. I really cant wait!

he's also doing exhaust on Chris's firebird that I painted, that is now v8 swapped. I'm thinking he won't like me much if my rally friends keep bringing their dirt packed beaters. lol anyway, I'm hoping to have my car back next week to make the last rally of this season. if not I'll just keep tweaking on it for next season. I have a line on some free aluminum heads. Fingers crossed, I'd love to get that weight off the nose.

here's the only picture I'm willing to share of the new setup. pretty plain jane until right out of frame. I really can't wait to show you guys.

in other news I've been playing with some renders of the car and dreamed up a class B Rally inspired body kit for the car. Ya I know it's silly but I like the look. here's it as is, and with my fevor dream body mods.

lastly there is an actual body kit coming. But just wide body fenders. A guy I've met because od the car is working on a pretty cool design that he made 3d printed plugs for and will turn them into fiberglass molds. He's going to send me the prototypes when he's done fitting them. And yes he's okay with me using house paint on them. lol
              All and all the rally stang has been the most fun I've had on 4 wheels.

Comment

• I’ve enjoyed this one too.

Comment

• Here's the last race I did before cutting the car up for the new exhaust and stuff. Working on the next video now. as normal tell me what you think.

Comment

• Well you weren't the only one to spin out on that turn.

Comment

• exhaust video is live!

Comment

• Comment

• lol, that exhaust is crazy
                          If you can read this thank a teacher. If it's in English thank a soldier.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sarge View Post
                            lol, that exhaust is crazy
                            I'll be able to get some better videos and sound clips this weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                              i'll be able to get some better videos and sound clips this weekend.
                              yes!!!!

Comment

• You probably didn't think it thru, but I knew as soon as I saw where you were running the exhaust that you were going to probably die from carbon monoxide poising. I would have run it through the trunk and sealed the trunk area. Anyway, good luck and I enjoy watching you have redneck fun.

And I know your neighbors fucking hate you, hahaha!
                                Originally posted by Silverback
                                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                                X