No announcement yet.

making a murderer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We're on episode 5, can't wait to finish it.

Comment

Just finished the entire thing. Every episode was just crazy, already had 3 friends start watching it and couldn't stop.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
        Have you watched the series? I'm interested to hear your thoughts.
        My buddy watched it and told me I need to watch it. He said it would piss me off and I can't remember why. Worked with him about 8 years and I know he don't fuck around either so he would have similar thoughts as mine. I may start it tonight.
        Last edited by kingjason; 01-02-2016, 11:30 PM.
        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Pretty nuts, seems clear the second trial they were omitting all the states evidence for sensationalism, but was still pretty surprising, nonetheless.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

This kind of behavior is SOP in every DA's office at state and federal levels. They just got caught this go round.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

the judge fucked them

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                This kind of behavior is SOP in every DA's office at state and federal levels. They just got caught this go round.
                So what's ur opinion?? Is he innocent or guilty??

Originally posted by DOHCTR
                You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                  Episode 3 will make you want to murder people. Great show.

I think he did it, and there is evidence that the documentary did not present. It is a horrific story, from all aspects. There isn't a doubt in my mind that the police planted and manufactured evidence to help secure a conviction though. This happens all across America every single day.
                  I am on episode 5ish. I read this post while I was just heading into 3 and was pretty convinced he did it by the end of 3. Then over the last 3 or so episodes I am pretty swayed.

They mentioned when the investigation started the LEO's involved in the last trial weren't to be involved. Then to find out they were, and later
                  • Lenk (who hid information on previous conviction) coincidentally found the key to the car days after the house was originally searched.
                  • No other DNA was present on key, only Averys.
                  • No other prints or DNA were in car yet there was blood.
                  • They found the blood test tube tampered.
                  • Lenk was caught contradicting himself and knew the car details 2 days before they found her when speaking to dispatch
                  • Supposedly her throat was slit on the bed yet there is no blood anywhere in the house. (So he was meticulous enough to not leave anything behind in the house yet left 3 drops of blood in the car?)
                  • Her bones were relocated?

I am only about half way through but all of that seems extremely suspicious especially when there are similarities on previous conviction.
                  Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                  Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by War Machine View Post
                    yea well, the best place for that kid is prison so he cannot reproduce.
                    That's a sad truth.

Comment

I'm on episode 3, I'm no defense lawyer, but is that allowed where the cops are pointing that kid in what direction to say what happened?

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bonnie&clyde View Post
                        So what's ur opinion?? Is he innocent or guilty??
                        Given what was done to him in the previous case anything that the locals could charge him with is too tainted for me to believe a single word that they say and that would give me reasonable doubt. I have no idea if he is guilty or not and nor do I care. A guilty man walking free is worth it to protect the integrity of our legal system.
                        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by emg View Post
                          I'm on episode 3, I'm no defense lawyer, but is that allowed where the cops are pointing that kid in what direction to say what happened?

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
                          It is shit poor police work but there are no laws against it.

Comment

I made it 15 minutes into the first episode and got bored, I don't see the hype.
                            Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Going to start it tonight.

Another good flick is the 80s documentary called the Thin Blue Line. One of our good family friends did Randall Adams appeal and got him of death row and eventually released. It shows some good corruption of Dallas PD and the DAs office.

Comment

Bizarre, I wasn't sure how it was going to end honestly. Also why the fuck would they let any of those guys work on or around this case.
                                Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Working...
                                X